complaint

Daniellcarlson

so im pretty low level and i have noticed a trend that i hope does go all the way to the top.

every single group for every single heroic 2+ ,4 ,area 4 where there many golds to kills. please stop breaking the CC's that are in place.

im so tired of dying because of this.

zerging stuff doesnt work and it wont ever work at level

thx

What's a CC?

Crowd Control ability.

Anything that stuns an enemy. The top poster was specifically talking about stunning moves that break on damage. These moves can put enemies out of combat for a whole minute if left untouched.

I have bad news for you: People never stop doing this. I recently hit lvl 51 on my sniper, and was running Hard Mode Battle of Ilum the other night with a couple of 55s and a 50 Sith Assassin. Every time I used Slice Droid to CC , the assassin broke it, to the point where the group leader kicked him.

(We eventually ended up running the whole thing as a 3-man: Me, a lvl 55 Merc and a lvl 55 Sorc, plus my healing companion.)

Crowd Control ability.

Anything that stuns an enemy. The top poster was specifically talking about stunning moves that break on damage. These moves can put enemies out of combat for a whole minute if left untouched.

Thanks. I knew the concept, but not the acronym.

Sometimes it's hard for non english speakers to keep track of all that letter mashing. ;)

so im pretty low level and i have noticed a trend that i hope does go all the way to the top.

every single group for every single heroic 2+ ,4 ,area 4 where there many golds to kills. please stop breaking the CC's that are in place.

im so tired of dying because of this.

zerging stuff doesnt work and it wont ever work at level

thx

That is something to take up with your group. It is an issue even at end game. :(

I have bad news for you: People never stop doing this. I recently hit lvl 51 on my sniper, and was running Hard Mode Battle of Ilum the other night with a couple of 55s and a 50 Sith Assassin. Every time I used Slice Droid to CC , the assassin broke it, to the point where the group leader kicked him.

(We eventually ended up running the whole thing as a 3-man: Me, a lvl 55 Merc and a lvl 55 Sorc, plus my healing companion.)

^^^^^

Take control of the group and tell them what not to do. Alot of players may be used to using their AoE abilities and not know that they break nearby cc with it.

You usually have 2 options in these situations, complain and communicate. Only one makes better players, the other one populates these forums.