Bolster for Carebears

Asturias

You know it to be true.

Why is PVE gear bolstered better than PvP gear? you didn't fix gear disparity you only shifted it to one side of the aisle and people like me who enjoy the number crunching for optimal play see this.

BioWARE you need to talk to the PvP community and address what you plan on doing to solve this because this is not fair by a long shot.

/Don't care anymore PvP Player

Edited by Asturias

You know it to be true.

Why is PVE gear bolstered better than PvP gear? you didn't fix gear disparity you only shifted it to one side of the aisle and people like me who enjoy the number crunching for optimal play see this.

BioWARE you need to talk to the PvP community and address what you plan on doing to solve this because this is not fair by a long shot.

/Disgruntled PvP Player

Do you even know just how "better" the PvE gear is? That "shifted to one side of the aisle" you are talking about, is less inclined/curved than the surface of the Earth as we perceive at ground level.

Edited by kweassa

You know it to be true.

/Disgruntled PvP Player

if a guy in pve gear washed a floor with you, I'm glad we'r on different servers and will never be teamed up.

Do you even know just how "better" the PvE gear is? That "shifted to one side of the aisle" you are talking about, is less inclined/curved than the surface of the Earth as we perceive at ground level.

Dude, you keep repeating this in every single thread about bolster.

Even if it was 0,00000000000000000000000000001% advantage of PvE gear over PvP gear, such situation should not happen!

PvP gear in PvP environment should always be better than PvE gear. Simple as that :rolleyes:

I thought PvP players just outright refused to do Operations ?

You'r thinking of hardcore pvpers who want lots of credits just from pvp and refuse to do dailies, crafting, gtn.

Anit bolster pvp gear diva want pve bolster so they can start doing NiM operations without even seeing SM once. Since they'r super pro and think pve is all about gear.

Op got his daily complaint thread in nice job sliding it in early. But it's not the gear why your getting blown up. Augment your gear, go through the transition. I just did it on a toon no problems no one exploded me unless it was 4 players. The end on the Augs help get your health up from. 24-25k range makes a huge difference much more then one thinks there is a thread where the Watchmen guild did the math not just subjective complaining.

Nut up and adjust and you will so fine. No need to complain daily case youh get destroyed.

You know it to be true.

/Disgruntled PvP Player

You know, I call BS on this. So what if stats are better, the expertise is not. I entered in lvl 55 WZ with my jugg wearing fully purpled augmented purple 66 gear and crafted ear & implants, my expertise was 1636 with expertise stats for damage & damage reduction at 50%/25%. My stats meant nothing when facing full conqueror or partisan geared people. They were annihilating me in moments. Bolster neutralized any stat advantage I had. My 39,984 hit points were the only thing that was better than most. That was it.

Now with ear, implants, relic, belt and bracers (all augmented), my expertise is 1771 (52%/27%). I'm still less effective, but survive longer. You still have a big advantage over me and those like me. If you cannot use that advantage to defeat a pure PvE player that you claim bolster is for these "carebears," then you need to improve your play.

So all you butthurt QQers want to cry, do so, but don't sit there and tell me that because I'm in certain non-PvP gear I'm going to be better than you gear wise. Bolster neutralizes that advantage with lower expertise stats which gives full PvP geared players a distinct advantage. And to you that will say, L2P, I say F.U. and KMA. I have 2 toons at 80+ valor (87 & 85) and my Jugg is valor 65 as I haven't used him in PvP in 7 months as I concentrated on my sorcerer and sage. All you want is for PvP to be what it was before 2.0 so you can rape all players in recruit gear and reclaim your belief of being superior and pat yourselves on your back for your super l33t skilled professionals.

Dude, you keep repeating this in every single thread about bolster.

Even if it was 0,00000000000000000000000000001% advantage of PvE gear over PvP gear, such situation should not happen!

PvP gear in PvP environment should always be better than PvE gear. Simple as that :rolleyes:

PvE gear isn't better. Have fun with my 14k smashes with your 1300 expertise.

/thread

if a guy in pve gear washed a floor with you, I'm glad we'r on different servers and will never be teamed up.

Is that the best you can say and do? Its so cool to assume how terrible I MIGHT be lol.

Edited by Asturias

PvE gear isn't better. Have fun with my 14k smashes with your 1300 expertise.

/thread

You act like even having full PVP gear would make a difference...your god mode class still hits people for 9-10k consistently against players in full PVP gear, pretty sad how a class with zero ramp up time has so much utility/burst.

You act like even having full PVP gear would make a difference...your god mode class still hits people for 9-10k consistently against players in full PVP gear, pretty sad how a class with zero ramp up time has so much utility/burst.

Its skill though right, it takes a lot out of a person to know how to push a button unlike learning how to min/max stats. Such skill doesn't need to know rotations because that is to simple to understand. Its so hardcore for a PvP player such as him to have the game think for him because putting expertise on his character is below him.

Entitlement PvPers are the new breed because they want it simple it hurts there brain to think LMFAO.:rolleyes:

Its skill though right, it takes a lot out of a person to know how to push a button unlike learning how to min/max stats. Such skill doesn't need to know rotations because that is to simple to understand. Its so hardcore for a PvP player such as him to have the game think for him because putting expertise on his character is below him.

Entitlement PvPers are the new breed because they want it simple it hurts there brain to think LMFAO.:rolleyes:

If you enjoy the number crunching so much, show us the numbers that you... crunched. Show us proof here and now that PVE gear is better in War Zones than PVP gear.