Finished The Fallen Empire and The Eternal Throne Stories

DGHick

Can I go back to the Old Republic (with my female trooper and her hot Sith Girlfriend Lana), and do stuff there with my new companions? I want her to be able to walk the streets of Coruscant a Proud Trooper, and a Proud Lesbian *lol*. Not joking about Gays/Lesbians/Transgendered. It just really peeked my interested when I started Fallen Empire, and saw I was able to flirt with same sex characters.

If you're wondering whether or not you can do the side-quests in the vanilla game, yeah I'm pretty sure you can do it, albeit not the class stories if you've completed KOTFE/KOTET or at least I don't believe you can, I could be wrong though. And as it is the main game has no same-sex flirt options, RotHC changed that though. Edited by FlameYOL

Can I go back to the Old Republic (with my female trooper and her hot Sith Girlfriend Lana), and do stuff there with my new companions? I want her to be able to walk the streets of Coruscant a Proud Trooper, and a Proud Lesbian *lol*. Not joking about Gays/Lesbians/Transgendered. It just really peeked my interested when I started Fallen Empire, and saw I was able to flirt with same sex characters.

Yes, of course you can go back. You can do every mission in the old Republic areas EXCEPT:

* Your class story

* Your class companions' stories (obviously, since most of the companions aren't even there)

* The Shadow of Revan *story* missions starting with Forged Alliances (Prelude to Revan) and ending with Ziost.

All the dailies are available, except the ones that happen on Ziost *during* the story, and so are all the Heroics and flashpoints and so on. And all the side/exploration missions and the <Story Arc> missions.

Small correction: there's no evidence of there being any trans people in the game. LGB for sure, but no T.

Thanks I will go back to Coruscant, but I just hope I can take Lana back with me. I gotta get a black bikini for her or something something. I wish we could have romanced Dorne though as a female trooper :mad:

Thanks I will go back to Coruscant, but I just hope I can take Lana back with me. I gotta get a black bikini for her or something something. I wish we could have romanced Dorne though as a female trooper :mad:

Most certainly you can take Lana. Most of my post-KotFE Republic characters have done it.