Looking for a partner to level with for story.

zencoyote

I wan to get back into playing TOR again, but I am mainly interested in the story. I am interested in starting a new character with someone else (also starting a new character). I am willing to play either Republic or Empire, and any roll. I would like to play any of the classes except Jedi Knight, since I have already leveled one to 50 and have seen all of that story. This character would be strictly for leveling with my partner so we can both see each other's story (so no solo adventuring on these guys). I would prefer to use some kind of VOIP (ventrillo, teamspeak, mumble, skype). I would be able to play Mon-Thurs after 7pm PST, and anytime Fri-Sun. Please let me know if you are interested and let me know which classes you would like to play and what times you are available. Also which server we play on doesn't matter to me. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

i would be interested in lvling with u for the story hell i dont need the story but i find i concentrate best when i have a lvling partner i was just wonder i live in cali so i so im assuming 7pm pst is cali time hit me up if ur interested right now i play empire highest lvl is 17 so rerolling isnt no big deal

I'd love to, as well!

I have many alts, but I'm currently re-installing. I should be back by at least Sunday.

I have a lvl 50 Sent on Repub side.

And alts that range from lvl 1 to lvl 24. (Repub side)

I'm an okay healer. I don't dps when I heal. But I'm awesome at dps. So I'm okay with any class.

We also have guild vent.

I play on the Shadowlands.

Currently, I'm trying to lvl up my Agent on imp side. He's 34, I think. (Want to get HK-51 when he comes out.)

I also have alts that range from 1 to 18 on that side.

I'm available more on the weekends. The week is shot because of school. Though some weekends may crap up and I won't be online. Sometimes, I'll log on at 10 AM Eastern time, or it may be as late as 6 PM. So most people I story with have my personal skype and/or email.

Thanks! :)

Edited by Jessnjam
Forgotten info