Scrap Peddler Decorations

Robert_Praetori

Hey Crafting Community! I am getting involved in crafting. For now I find crafting War Supplies to be abit to much for what I want to do, however I do figure sooner or later I'll get making them.

I've read that the Jawa Scrap Peddlers for strongholds are really only used for Conquest crafting. Anyone have an opinion on if it worth buying them for personal/GTN crafting, or should I save my credits?

Hi

My time allow to answer so i will :)

In the game you can craft some pretty good stuff like mods, enchantments,........ with 240 armor rating. This modifications can be selld on gtn adout ~3-4 million credit! So it is worth it. And all the crafting material can be gaind is crew misions. But there is some rare material wath only can gaind is end game (fp, ops, pvp, ranked pvp).

I hope my answer is satisfying and you can decide now. :)

Hey Crafting Community! I am getting involved in crafting. For now I find crafting War Supplies to be abit to much for what I want to do, however I do figure sooner or later I'll get making them.

I've read that the Jawa Scrap Peddlers for strongholds are really only used for Conquest crafting. Anyone have an opinion on if it worth buying them for personal/GTN crafting, or should I save my credits?

If you have a lot of scrap on hand it is more convenient to have them in your SH rather than have to go to the fleet to exchange them. Really just personal preference.

I have them in all 4 of my SHs merely for convenience.

You know what...that's funny.

I think I have to copy that in my SH now.

Some of us put some effort in our strongholds. The different medics doing scanning standing over a sitting NPC is another one that came to me. Would love to find one bending over or scanning to put next to a vehicle.

Just to mention, War Supplies on Shadowlands appears to be crashing in price or at least having come competition. A month ago they were all trading for at least 60k each. Quite often they're going for 10-15k now a days. Those are one of the items I trade in on occasion.

Edited by dr_mike