Republic Dark Side: The World Razer

GreymaneAlpha

SPOILER!

Ok, so let me get this straight. In exchange for knowledge of "a location on ilum" and only 50 dark side points, I let the World Razer escape to eventually destroy the galaxy?

That is the stupidest *********** thing I've ever seen in terms of storyline in this game.

I mean, it bothers me a lot (in general) that apparently being "Dark Side" means that I can be bribed by just about anyone with stupendously small amounts of credits...But I LET THE GALAXY BE DESTROYED.

W.t.f.

SPOILER!

Ok, so let me get this straight. In exchange for knowledge of "a location on ilum" and only 50 dark side points, I let the World Razer escape to eventually destroy the galaxy?

That is the stupidest *********** thing I've ever seen in terms of storyline in this game.

I mean, it bothers me a lot (in general) that apparently being "Dark Side" means that I can be bribed by just about anyone with stupendously small amounts of credits...But I LET THE GALAXY BE DESTROYED.

W.t.f.

this is reason why we need more dark /light side options.

i would like as bounty hunter if anyone try to bribe me i'll kill them and take their money and get the reward it win - win for me.

Edited by undeadsithdread

• 1 month later...
I decided to let him out for one reason. He said that by the time he's out my bones would be dust. Further more if that was the case, and according to some rough (very rough) calculations and theory crafting. He would get out around the construction and oporation of the death star. Giant monster meet gaint super laser, we're done here! (I'M FIREN MY LASOR!!!)

• 8 months later...
I let it out on my smuggler.

And it cheated me! All i received were some green medium gloves.

So, 9 months later and it's still giving rather pathetic rewards.

BioWare, I suggest you re-examine the whole notions of saving some ancient entity as old as the Rakata, selling away the lives of "trillions" (as the story itself tells you) for your own personal gain, and sending players to Ilum of all places to find your reward. Given the quality of the gear and the amount of Dark Side points you get compared to the story, either (a) you need to give at least a level 50 Prototype, if not Artifact, item, or (b) you need to relocate the reward to someplace that merits the menace, like Taris.

SPOILER!

W.t.f.

Welcome to bioware:

It is a well know fact bioware's idea of good is sparing life(even when sparing the life will cause suffering)

And killing is ALWAYS bad even if you could save trillions with it.

I think they do this in order to maintan a moral nuterality.

Beside as it has bin said:

Just because a good person commit's a evil act it doesnt mean he is evil.

If you keep commiting evil act's then yeah your dark side.

Really.

I think it should give extraordinary piece of gear. At least purple with full mods and maybe even straight stat boost. What is temptation without proper promised incredible reward?!

Lame rewards is just, well lame :D

• 9 months later...

Horribly disappointing reward for this choice.

It's the final mission of a planetary storyline, so at the very least should be a blue item useable by your class. Instead you get some random green reward that (probably) ends up as vendor fodder. Seriously? This mission obviously fell through the QA cracks in beta, but to have it still not fixed by now shows how lazy Bioware is. It's not like this is something hard to do, just change the reward to be something blue or (better yet) orange for your class.