Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crit target for 0/27/14

ArchangelLBC
02.05.2013 , 09:35 AM | #1
So right now buffed I'm a little over 33% Crit rate and 928 Force Bonus damage in my Infiltration Hybrid DPS set. Should I be aiming for 30% crit fully buffed in this build or should I be aiming for 35% crit fully buffed or am I more or less good right where I'm at and all I need to do is get off my butt and get my datacrons.

Sorry if this has been answered so many times you're sick of it, thank you in advance for any help you might offer.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

THEFERRARICARGUY
02.05.2013 , 03:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
So right now buffed I'm a little over 33% Crit rate and 928 Force Bonus damage in my Infiltration Hybrid DPS set. Should I be aiming for 30% crit fully buffed in this build or should I be aiming for 35% crit fully buffed or am I more or less good right where I'm at and all I need to do is get off my butt and get my datacrons.

Sorry if this has been answered so many times you're sick of it, thank you in advance for any help you might offer.
It's mostly up to preference, imo. My dps gear has 946 bonus damage and a little over 30% crit buffed, but I can easily switch a crystal and mod out to change it. It's mostly up to experimentation. Here's my gear.

Okema
02.05.2013 , 09:12 PM | #3
Really depends.

30% buffed if you want to be more burstier, 33-35% if you want to be more sustained in your damage. In my opinion go for the 30% buffed in ranked settings (though it's still situational) and 33-35% when pugging.

stephenalandavie
02.06.2013 , 08:23 PM | #4
Whenever i run that Spec i usually only Put my crit to 28-29% Buffed the rest in Power and i get some Mad burst,
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

EatenByDistance
02.07.2013 , 09:13 PM | #5
30% always
Wakalord
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

ArchangelLBC
02.09.2013 , 02:01 PM | #6
Thanks! Looks like I'm getting another power mod then.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd