How do i get imperial trooper armor???

ReyFinnRenJyn

Yeah, Imperial Trooper Armor is available at the CE vendor on the fleet, but only to Imperial characters.

There are some similar armors available (one set in the Bazaar comes to mind, but I can not think of which seller has it or even the name right now), but the "official" Imperial trooper armor is CE and Imp-side only.

Yeah, Imperial Trooper Armor is available at the CE vendor on the fleet, but only to Imperial characters.

There are some similar armors available (one set in the Bazaar comes to mind, but I can not think of which seller has it or even the name right now), but the "official" Imperial trooper armor is CE and Imp-side only.

Another set that comes to mind is https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/volatile-shock-trooper/ which looks pretty nice, just gotta get lucky to find a whole set

wow really? huh good to know

Yeah, the pre-KotFE chapters are:

* Prologue: the starter world and part of the faction-capital world.

* Chapter 1: the rest of the capital and Balmorra/Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, and Alderaan.

* Interlude, but usually classed as part of Chapter 1: whatever happens immediately next, e.g. the Trooper going to actually capture a certain person on his ship.

* Chapter 2: Taris/Balmorra, Quesh, and Hoth

* Interlude, classed as part of Chapter 2: the bit before the next planet, e.g. the Trooper's fight on the Gauntlet.

* Chapter 3: Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia, including the end-of-Chapter wrap-up that invites you to go to the Fleet for Ilum.

* Epilogue: Ilum.

* Chapter 4: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, which takes place on Makeb.

* Interlude: Forged Alliances, also called Prelude to Revan.

* Chapter 5: Shadow of Revan, on Rishi, another bit of Rishi, and Yavin.

* Post-Chapter 5 second Epilogue: Rise of the Emperor, on Ziost.

Then you begin KotFE Chapter I (and the chapter numbering switches to Roman numerals).

Also this is unrelated to the original topic, but I thought I'd ask here instead of making a new thread. My alignement is only at Dark Side II (850 light side and around 22k dark side) at level 50, chapter 3. Am I doing something wrong or will evil choices in the following chapters have more influence on my alignement?

I've made as much dark side choices as possible and the only exceptions were for the good of the Empire, such as not sending more slaves in the temple on Dromund Kaas or sparing the Jedi who led the insurgence of Balmorra.

EDIT: Wrong thread, sorry.

Edited by Artemyne

Also this is unrelated to the original topic, but I thought I'd ask here instead of making a new thread. My alignement is only at Dark Side II (850 light side and around 22k dark side) at level 50, chapter 3. Am I doing something wrong or will evil choices in the following chapters have more influence on my alignement?

I've made as much dark side choices as possible and the only exceptions were for the good of the Empire, such as not sending more slaves in the temple on Dromund Kaas or sparing the Jedi who led the insurgence of Balmorra.

EDIT: Wrong thread, sorry.

22K sounds about right for Chapter 3. Well, it's a reasonable-sized quantity, anyway. Send companions on crew skill missions for more opportunities to gain alignment points, and do repeatable missions. Repeatedly.

• 1 year later...

Just came here to say I'm not willing to pay a 200$ CE key on Ebay to get this Imperial Trooper Armor set.

BUT, I have an imperial agent and I DO love this set, which is so frustrating.

I still hope one day it will be available for every player, not necessarily on the Cartel Market. I wish it could be something you could find on a social vendor item (like Social XI or above), which means if you want it you must deserve it by playing (and not buying...).

you could find on a social vendor item (like Social XI or above),

I think you meant Social IX, since Social rank only goes up to X (10).

I think a small re-colour of it on the Social IX (or maybe Social X, not sure) would be reasonable, but the original original one should remain as it is, given the general preference in SWTOR for keeping time-gate exclusives as exclusives. (This is not universal across MMORPGs. It is possible to get the in-game collector's edition objects for GW2 for new accounts without hunting a CE box, but the physical items - figurine of Rytlock, soundtrack sampler CD, etc. - are not.)