Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

deactive/want to move:

ryukinetsu's Avatar


ryukinetsu
05.16.2018 , 09:40 PM | #1
spent much time and in game credits developing out my stronghold. want to move it now that new cooler places are available. if you deactivate a strong hold is it the same as selling it. or do I have to earn the millions of credits to expand the new one again?

CrazyScruffy's Avatar


CrazyScruffy
05.16.2018 , 11:46 PM | #2
you don't get any credits back for deactivating Strongholds. once you spend em, they are gone

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
05.17.2018 , 03:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ryukinetsu View Post
spent much time and in game credits developing out my stronghold. want to move it now that new cooler places are available. if you deactivate a strong hold is it the same as selling it. or do I have to earn the millions of credits to expand the new one again?
Unless you've already bought at least ten of the seven available strongholds, you can just buy another without deactivating the one you already have. If you are short of decorations, you can remove them from the existing one, but there's no reason to deactivate it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

EHKodiak's Avatar


EHKodiak
05.17.2018 , 08:55 AM | #4
As Steve says above, there's no need to deactivate one. You get 10 total strongholds that you can have, so unless you've got duplicates, you shouldn't be near that level.

CrazyScruffy's Avatar


CrazyScruffy
05.17.2018 , 01:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Unless you've already bought at least ten of the seven available strongholds, you can just buy another without deactivating the one you already have. If you are short of decorations, you can remove them from the existing one, but there's no reason to deactivate it.
while this is true, it seems more like he is upset he doesn't get his credits back to fully open a new one.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
05.18.2018 , 01:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
while this is true, it seems more like he is upset he doesn't get his credits back to fully open a new one.
Indeed, and that is why there is no reason to deactivate the one he has.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Calwred's Avatar


Calwred
05.18.2018 , 12:05 PM | #7
how can a person have more than 1 of the same SH, if it possible
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
05.19.2018 , 01:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Calwred View Post
how can a person have more than 1 of the same SH, if it possible
Someone starting *now* cannot. Someone who had legacies on different servers that were merged last year into the same one of the current servers will have all the strongholds that he had before, all merged into one legacy. As a result, I have thirteen strongholds, and the theoretical limit is thirty five. (One of the US servers receieved the legacies of five of the earler servers, times seven SHes per legacy, gives thirty five.)

But when they introduce a new SH, if they don't raise the limit of ten, I'll have to deactivate four of mine if I want to buy the new one.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.