Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Spoonuser

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it will never happen, I would like her to stay light side with an option in future on second attempt to turn her darkside. If she is true to the Jedi code or her training then she shouldnt romance with a warrior no matter how filthy with light side he would become

bwahahaha.... i like this guy.

the strange sting is, even as light side jedi you dont get dark side points for romancing (not that i remember at least). So if a light side jedi can romance without getting dark side points,, why shouldn´t Jaesa. She may be lightside, but she is the aprentise of a sith, so she cant be 100% lightside aligned.

One year this thread has been going on and yet no response from the big boys, what a shame that Swtor folks really didn't pay attention to it's fans. Oh well, I hope this thread continues through next year. Perhaps one day, someone out there will read it and say hey we can make that happen. I agree Jaesa should be romancable light. It makes more sense since she has freed herself from the Jedi limitations. Although, I would put in a stipulation that the Sith Warrior would need to match her in the light to make her romaceable.

I fully support this idea..

Why she wasn't made romance-able in the first place is weird..

I mean if we're a light side sith shouldn't she fall in love with our good morale and peaceful goals?

They probably made the romances in such order, that it was later decided that you can for example romance Kira without dark side points (and Ashara

without marriage

). At this point Jaesa was already "locked" and time running out? Or maybe it was delibarate choice?

Anyways -> Whaaat. I spent almost half hour weighing which one I would try to romance (Vette or Jaesa), picked Jaesa and now I find out that "she turns me down". Harsh.

Edited by FINNT

Enjoy your fall to the darkside! All that emotional attachment and physical passion... Soon you will be choking younglings to prove your affections and killing people who try to tear you apart!

At least that's what is hinted at through the teaching of the Jedi. Which Jaesa is trained as and would understand. Where you, the Sith, would not.

Face it, you guys have been friend zoned by a video game character and can't stand it.

• 3 weeks later...
Enjoy your fall to the darkside! All that emotional attachment and physical passion... Soon you will be choking younglings to prove your affections and killing people who try to tear you apart!

At least that's what is hinted at through the teaching of the Jedi. Which Jaesa is trained as and would understand. Where you, the Sith, would not.

Face it, you guys have been friend zoned by a video game character and can't stand it.

I haven't. I turned her darkside. And I love the soldier storyline. :cool:

Wow I never knew this petition thread existed. When I made a Light Jaesa petition thread, a mod chucked it into the Spoilers forum to be buried by other moved threads. Err.. k w/e. Glad to see that another petition thread was able to stay in the Sith Warrior forum. And 57 pages long?? :)

/signed petition

P.S. For those unaware of that actually happens with Light Jaesa, check out the video I made a year ago:

<3 Anaconda

It's somehow odd twist that for two people that respect each other so much will

at the "end" talk about each others (possible) offspring and how they offer to support and train them and yet neither at this point even consider that the other parent of their children could be the master/pupil

:D

It's somehow DAA-A, who is the most trustworthy and respectable person in your life right now.

Edited by FINNT

It's somehow odd twist that for two people that respect each other so much will

at the "end" talk about each others (possible) offspring and how they offer to support and train them and yet neither at this point even consider that the other parent of their children could be the master/pupil

:D

It's somehow DAA-A, who is the most trustworthy and respectable person in your life right now.

I'm not sure I follow. You would figure force sensitive parents would train the child together. The whole Master/Apprentice thing is pretty loose in this era, where one master can have multiple apprentices.

I like to humor the idea that if the SIth and Jaesa do conceive a child, will it spark an unavoidable emotional bond for her? I can't imagine such a thing like sleeping together would be dismissed as a "means to an end" for Jaesa. Look at all the recent movies where friends wind up doing the deed (Friends with Kids as the best example). I won't ruin the movie for anyone, but as a spoiler

unavoidable attachment (when they swore they wouldn't become a couple) kicks in quickly.

That is pretty much what I ment but happening before the "deed". They already have pretty much the foundation for good (lasting) romantic relationship (in my opinion) and from what I get from the ending neither even considers the other for possible mate aka parent for their possible childrens (so not children together but separately).

That is pretty much what I ment but happening before the "deed". They already have pretty much the foundation for good (lasting) romantic relationship (in my opinion) and from what I get from the ending neither even considers the other for possible mate aka parent for their possible childrens (so not children together but separately).

True. The conversation goes like this (paraphrased of course):

JEASA: "I'll help your legacy anyway I can. If you would like me to pass my ability to your future offspring, I would gladly do it."

SITH: "I encourage you to have children, Jaesa. And I will train and guide them as my own."

My guess is that the Sith warrior will be the mentor.

It's ambiguous as to whether or not they're talking about conceiving a child together (candles and jazz music) or via test-tube (with Star Wars Technology). One will definitely spark an emotional bond. The other won't. Aaand I just realized that I'm thinking too much into this. :o

Edited by DarthGile

I have always tought that great piece of literature, acting or interactive computer software demands to be delved in and spark one's imagination. It's pretty much natural if you enjoy the "target". When it's great, more and more people "hear" the demand.