Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

GamingVertigo

Most places i go on the forums i see people just bash the game on how bad it is and point out all its flaws.

Why are people insistent on pointing out the flaws but giving no credit on the positives?

I dont know about you reading this, but i am really enjoying this game! Almost every mechanic about this game is a fun factor to me.

Who else enjoys this game whether its leveling, PvP, PvE, or just jerking around with your friends/guildies?

After leveling a new character on the fatman server and hanging/chatting with guildies there is never a dull moment for me.

So what about you guys how do you feel about this game currently?

Really loving it. It's not perfect, but then perfection is overrated as my favourite Twi'lek points out on a daily basis even as she brings me exactly what I asked for...

My only real complaint is the horde of blocked off areas. I really think they should've used some sort of phasing type approach ala WoW (as buggy as it can be the idea is solid) instead of just straight up blocking large sections of the buildings off, or in at least one case an entire base: a base who's sole purpose is to have you run into it, deliver a message then run out. Damn thing takes 5-10 minutes total from ship landed to reaching it to going back to ship.

Aside from that singular issue, it's a very good game all round. A really good blend of story and game play, typical Bioware really.

I love this game too!

Yes, it's not as developed as some of the other mmo's out there, but they just launched!! WoW didn't start off as a great game in the beginning either! I'm excited to see where the storylines go and the pink Hello Kitty ship they promised us at the Guild Summit...

I'm having tons of fun. The transition to end-game was difficult for me; I've never made it to top level in an MMO before, so I really didn't know what to do. I have since figured it out and enjoy pimping out my Bounty Hunter while raising up a few alts. I'm really excited for 1.2 and future releases.

PS. my wife loves it too, and she's never really played an MMO before at all.

I'm really enjoying the game. It is the best MMO I've played tailored to my play style which is casual. I like I can log in and have fun if I put in an hour here or there and not have to grind to the level cap.

Like the story driven aspect, love flashpoints, like how you can see friends class stories. Love social aspect of questing.

This game does so many things right.

I am enjoying it. It was a bit of a visual culture shock after playing WoW for 7 years.

I like the detailed look. I love how my characters have a personality developed by their responses to the story line. I wish there were more variety in the look of buildings and roads; wish each planet had it's own architectural look.

I'm in a very nice guild now. That has boosted my enjoyment of the game tremendously.

Good game and getting better. Yes, I'm a vet of MMOs going back to EQ. So far, only one MMO tops the list as far as lack of bugs at launch. That game was EVE Online. Granted, most people either don't play it, or have never heard of it. It's a hard SF space combat MMO with no real rules or regulations to govern PvP or trolling. Yet it's also home to some of the most respectful people on Earth. Of course, some people in that game are complete ******** as well. It's for hardcore gamers, mostly.

That said, I am sick of constant PvP and playing this game as a break from it, mostly. I am also a huge Star Wars fan and BioWare has yet to disappoint. It had been a while since I really played a MMO other than EVE, so I was a little disappointed at first. Then I remembered this is BioWare's FIRST MMO, and honestly, it has fewer bugs than a LOT of others had at launch. Or even 4 months after launch, for that matter. :)

I'm having a blast with TOR. From start to finish. Most MMO's I play start at level cap. TOR starts at level 1 and is a great experience from the get go.

Does that mean its perfect? No of course not there are a lot of things that need improving but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with what we have :D