Clicking done right

FerreusSteelTip

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop. Really. Your overzealous threads are plaguing the forums with misconceptions that will lead to the detriment of the confused and seeking advice.

These passive-aggressive remarks and cancerous clicking videos are in no way helpful to PvP, the community, you, or anyone else. Much the fact that a visibly grown man like yourself is throwing a temper tantrum because someone had a different opinion -- Newsflash, not everyone is going to agree with you.

Really. Stop. Please.

Edited by Exosasa

Stop. Really. Your overzealous threads are plaguing the forums with misconceptions that will lead to the detriment of the confused and seeking advice.

These passive-aggressive remarks and cancerous clicking videos are in no way helpful to PvP, the community, you, or anyone else. Much the fact that a visibly grown man like yourself is throwing a temper tantrum because someone had a different opinion -- Newsflash, not everyone is going to agree with you.

Really. Stop. Please.

But how will I gain the Elos if I don't learn how to click :rak_02:

Why so angry? Imo clicking takes more effort and skill than key binds, there is a a fraction of a delay moving the mouse back and fourth to powers where as my binds go off the instant I click them. Also you have to look at your powers and be aware of the field to know what you are clicking. It's a different perspective, not everyone is good at keybinds, how do you not know it doesn't help someone? You are being hypocritical if you are defending one persons opinion but telling him to not voice his? Just lol.

Really. Stop. Please.

Different play styles for different people.

Promoting Fascism and Jim Crow Ethics with in the gaming community only proves what you really are like in the real world.

Different play styles for different people.

Promoting Fascism and Jim Crow Ethics with in the gaming community only proves what you really are like in the real world.

I guess terrible game play and losing qualifies as a legitimate 'play style' for some people:

Look, you can tell me all day how awesome you are at driving your car in first gear with the emergency brake on.

I'm still going to laugh at you for doing it. It's bad. It is never a superior driving style for anyone, at any time, in any situation.

I guess terrible game play and losing qualifies as a legitimate 'play style' for some people:

Look, you can tell me all day how awesome you are at driving your car in first gear with the emergency brake on.

I'm still going to laugh at you for doing it. It's bad. It is never a superior driving style for anyone, at any time, in any situation.

So your promotion of Pseudo racism and segregation is perfectly fine? So I guess that you rather cater to the issues and problems instead of helping to reduce them.

I not once said that Clicking > Keybindings nor did I state Keybindings > Clicking. Just called out those throwing tantrums (Like you are) over a minor aspect in the gaming world. Jumping on the hate bait to promote and preach hatred, violence, harm, and insults to others who play a different way instead of offer a way to possible better their gaming experience.

So continue to make fun of and laugh at others all you want. It is only a reflection of your true self, and how far you really are in the real world.

Edited by RangKer

So your promotion of Pseudo racism and segregation is perfectly fine? So I guess that you rather cater to the issues and problems instead of helping to reduce them.

I not once said that Clicking > Keybindings nor did I state Keybindings > Clicking. Just called out those throwing tantrums (Like you are) over a minor aspect in the gaming world. Jumping on the hate bait to promote and preach hatred, violence, harm, and insults to others who play a different way instead of offer a way to possible better their gaming experience.

So continue to make fun of and laugh at others all you want. It is only a reflection of your true self, and how far you really are in the real world.

You do know there are real causes in this world euphoric video game forum crusader person?

You do know there are real causes in this world euphoric video game forum crusader person?

So you are saying and promote the segregation and belittlement of those who do not play exactly like you?

Not a SJW or WKC; just like calling out limp wristed pole polishing panzies and seeing how many of them flock to their fascist ideals while they are preaching Jim Crow Ethics.

Edited by RangKer

Still, merc, 1m+ damage, ZERO deaths, and even scored a goal.

Would he play better binding? I dunno.

I click. Why? Because I enjoy that way of playing. Could I do better if i keybound, maybe. But that doesnt matter to me. Im playing a game for fun, and no other reason. I have more fun clicking, win or lose. And I frequently top damage on many of my toons clicking as well.

I enjoyed the video and found it entertaining.

One thing tho.

Dude, shave. Its not a good look. or just have a beard. that half beard thing you are doing is, just weird.

I will keep watching the vids tho. ;)

So you are saying and promote the segregation and belittlement of those who do not play exactly like you?

Not a SJW or WKC; just like calling out limp wristed pole polishing panzies and seeing how many of them flock to their fascist ideals while they are preaching Jim Crow Ethics.

Lighten up Francis. http://youtu.be/0OnpkDWbeJs

I just don't want to be teamed up with clickers - especially in ranked. If you're not playing the game to your best ability, if you sit and wonder why operatives like Snave are so good. If you want to know why some assassins are so amazing. please. Read the article on Keybinding I posted.

It helps.

Keep driving that car in first gear with the emergency brake on. It's your CHOICE. Choices have consequences.

Still, merc, 1m+ damage, ZERO deaths, and even scored a goal.

Would he play better binding? I dunno.

I click. Why? Because I enjoy that way of playing. Could I do better if i keybound, maybe. But that doesnt matter to me. Im playing a game for fun, and no other reason. I have more fun clicking, win or lose. And I frequently top damage on many of my toons clicking as well.

I enjoyed the video and found it entertaining.

Everyone can pull great numbers if the other team is unskilled and under geared.

Fact is though, that clicking will never get you to the highest competitive tiers of this game.

If you're happy with that, then okay. More bads to farm for me. You simply can't keep my concealment op in your firing arc.

Take it down a notch there trigger, we're discussing a video game here.

Generally speaking keybinding is a superior gaming style, period. Maintaining situational awareness and mircro as a clicker is going to take alot more effort just to achieve the same result. That being said some people are more comfortable clicking, and they're entitled to play the game however they want. So long as they can pull their weight in a wz I really couldn't care less if they click or keybind.

/2cents

Edited by nzologic

Lighten up Francis. http://youtu.be/0OnpkDWbeJs

Yawn.

I just don't want to be teamed up with clickers - especially in ranked.

Get a guild and get some friends. honestly it is pretty pathetic that you are promoting the segregation of others who don't play like you when you can't even utilize your own choices. I honestly think Clickers are the LEAST of your worries. You have a more deeper L2P issue at hand.

If you're not playing the game to your best ability,

Wants others to play to the best of their abilities, but has complication utilizing options to ensure they are getting the dream team they want. ITT: wants others to carry her.

if you sit and wonder why operatives like Snave are so good. If you want to know why some assassins are so amazing. please. Read the article on Keybinding I posted

I use keybinds, I have a nice neat network of macors and bindings set up for three other games. I take time to help others out on what works for me and find the happy medium that works for others so that they can get better.

It helps

Actually it doesn't; it is just a very basic cookie cutter set up that is equal to the subpar faceroll insult.

Keep driving that car in first gear with the emergency brake on. It's your CHOICE. Choices have consequences.

Funny. You keep making this assumption and cant even grasp the concept of a premade team. I guess I'll enjoy this car you assume I drive while you are sitting at the bus stop getting molested by the homeless man that just panhandled from you cause you "led" him on.

lol I wasn't going to post in this thread, but that analogy was pretty funny (and pretty accurate).

Yawn.

Get a guild and get some friends. honestly it is pretty pathetic that you are promoting the segregation of others who don't play like you when you can't even utilize your own choices. I honestly think Clickers are the LEAST of your worries. You have a more deeper L2P issue at hand.

Wants others to play to the best of their abilities, but has complication utilizing options to ensure they are getting the dream team they want. ITT: wants others to carry her.

I use keybinds, I have a nice neat network of macors and bindings set up for three other games. I take time to help others out on what works for me and find the happy medium that works for others so that they can get better.

Actually it doesn't; it is just a very basic cookie cutter set up that is equal to the subpar faceroll insult.

Funny. You keep making this assumption and cant even grasp the concept of a premade team. I guess I'll enjoy this car you assume I drive while you are sitting at the bus stop getting molested by the homeless man that just panhandled from you cause you "led" him on.

I don't understand why you're defending clicking so hard? There's nothing better than key binding or using an MMO mouse with a ton of buttons. You Keybind yourself.

The best players don't click, and you can't premade in solo ranked. I do just about everywhere else, with the right premade you can carry four clickers. A clicker can't stand up to a good Keybinding operative DPS.

What is your motivation except to call people space Hitler for disagreeing with you?

Edited by Brunner_Venda

Clickers gonna click even though keybinding is better.

Neckbeard too neckbeardy.

/thread

I've never seen a neckbeard irl. Until this video, I never saw a "real" 40 year old mommy-basement neckbeard.

Oh god is it terrifying.