Classes Toon Voice

Dedicance

I have found that every class has its own voice even if its a different race so im suggesting for people to come with ideas about new voices for different races between different classes too. Like what kind of voices would be good for the different races and sex like the females inquisitor sounds like an old woman :\ and its not even attractive to hear it i try not to even listen to every inquisitor girls voices since the voice sucks to me atleast....

Well any ideas post it up.

ooc. my english is not perfect so im sorry if i did not typed properly all the way.

It would be nice, but the problem is that there is, as they've said, somewhere close to 40 novels worth of dialogue already in the game, and they actually pay for decent voice actors to be under long term contract to do this. Adding a bunch more seems like a huge time/budget sink. Edited by chuixupu

It would be nice, but the problem is that there is, as they've said, somewhere close to 40 novels worth of dialogue already in the game, and they actually pay for decent voice actors to be under long term contract to do this. Adding a bunch more seems like a huge time/budget sink.

They already got the voices they could use the ones from npc's

Do you really just want a random npc to voice your character?

Can they guarrantee that person will stay around for future expansions?

Do they really have to the time to re-record every bit of dialogue in the game for every species?

The voice overs are more than just a simple recording, I think they've all been motion-captured by class as well.

Edited by chuixupu

Do you really just want a random npc to voice your character?

Can they guarrantee that person will stay around for future expansions?

Do they really have to the time to re-record every bit of dialogue in the game for every species?

The voice overs are more than just a simple recording, I think they've all been motion-captured by class as well.

Yes its by class but some races sounds stupid in some voices and a big guy sounding the same as a small guy is stupid too and the inquisitor girls sounding like old women its like to barf