weekly mission Galactic Starfighter

Please quit forcing us to play you craptastic flight sim for the Ossus weekly, 3rd week in a row of this.

You aren't forced to play it. You can *choose* to play it as a way to get an extra crystal, or you can do other things.

For the record: I can't be bothered with the whole 252/258 thing anyway.

You aren't forced to play it. You can *choose* to play it as a way to get an extra crystal, or you can do other things.

For the record: I can't be bothered with the whole 252/258 thing anyway.

Just because you aren't bothered, doesn't mean others shouldn't bother. If people want to gear, they should be able to go and get gear.

Also, "other things"? There are literally only 2 weeklies to do for the crystal (and one of them is the GSF one) and the other 2 crystals you just buy for UC. World boss weekly takes around 30 minutes and UC purchase takes 15 seconds. What "other things" should I do now that I have done this if I want more gear for my main? There are no "other things".

An already artificially slowed MW crystal grind has been even slower for 3 weeks in a row because of the GSF weekly crap.

I don't get this weekly rotation idea at all. They should just make all 4 weeklies available each week (adjust the PvP one to be a bit harder/slower and MFP one to be easier/faster) and players should be able to pick the one they want to do (other 3 disappear once you choose one).

Edited by Equeliber