How is Juggernaut's DPS VS Marauder for PVE/PVP?

Hecxar

Hi all

I'm trying to decide between a marauder and a Juggernaut. I like the Juggernaut's single blade animations better, but I truly suck at playing a tank. I've been terrible at them in every MMO I've tried.

So with that being said, how does Juggernaut DPS stack up vs the Marauder in the game?

Mostly interested in PVE as that's what my friends play. They are starting to PVP though, so I'll likely end up doing that as well.

Don't really need a huge breakdown or parses or stats, just does the Juggernaut do enough DPS in a non tank role that they'll contribute to a group in PVE, or manage to do decently in PVP?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

So with that being said, how does Juggernaut DPS stack up vs the Marauder in the game?

Lower, but not significantly so.

Don't really need a huge breakdown or parses or stats, just does the Juggernaut do enough DPS in a non tank role that they'll contribute to a group in PVE, or manage to do decently in PVP?

Yes

Marauder dps is a little higher like most ppl here say, however juggs have tools, like interced, taunt, ability to switch to tank stance and off tank while main tank get revived and so forth.

They both have their merits i personally prefer the Jugg vengence spec its fun and versatile.

• 2 weeks later...