Highest DPS out of all the classes in the Empire?

Haymakers

Bounty Hunter.

Second to that comes Sith Sorcerer.

This is who I've seen the most atop of PVP Warzones most damage dealt. Sometimes I've had twice the damage dealt with my Bounty Hunter then next best player on both teams. But in such matches I usually managed to stay high ground and avoid being killed too much.

Depends on the situation ofc.

A Operative can knock me on my *** and take a way my 12k hp in 5 seconds, it's been done over and over.

At the same time I as a Commando can stand and deliver how much damage I want for how long I want. At lvl 50, the ammo is of no consern and everything just flows.

Take a class that mimics how you like to play, not which is the best tbh.

It's impossible to know, it's pretty clear Sith Warriors are weak, but placement after that is impossible people saying things now are seeing a correlation between burst and dps which doesn't exist.

High burst like say sniper, doesn't = high sustained dps.

Insufficient information in your request.

Single target, AE, burst or sustained? PVP or PVE?

Single target PVP you want the Operative.

AE burst you want Juggernaut.

Really too many variables to go that in depth, all classes are capable of doing 'enough' DPS to matter.

It's impossible to know, it's pretty clear Sith Warriors are weak, but placement after that is impossible people saying things now are seeing a correlation between burst and dps which doesn't exist.

High burst like say sniper, doesn't = high sustained dps.

I wouldnt say sith warriors are weak.

I'm playing a marauder as main character, and the mayor squishiness put aside, the dmg output I have is nowhere near weak since I have done more then a few flashpoints where I would down an add faster during a bossfight then other classes (once even faster then 2 others while offtanking on mandalorian raiders: republican boarding party)

Other then the pvp endgame stats there is no way of saying what classes are weak and what others are strong, and being squishy doesnt make your class bad necesarily (o.a. bounty hunters, snipers)

I wouldnt say sith warriors are weak.

I'm playing a marauder as main character, and the mayor squishiness put aside, the dmg output I have is nowhere near weak since I have done more then a few flashpoints where I would down an add faster during a bossfight then other classes (once even faster then 2 others while offtanking on mandalorian raiders: republican boarding party)

Other then the pvp endgame stats there is no way of saying what classes are weak and what others are strong, and being squishy doesnt make your class bad necesarily (o.a. bounty hunters, snipers)

Bounty Hunters are far from squishy. They wear Heavy armor.

• 1 month later...