Faciel Hair Disappeared/Changed

LifeOfMessiah

When I created my character, I put a beard on him. Yesterday, as I was playing, I happened to notice that it has been changed to mutton chops. I know this happened sometime yesterday, because when I first logged on, I know I still had it. What I don't know is how this happened. Has this happened to anyone else? This is really annoying and I want my beard back.

I get the same thing with my rattaki eye color. Weird thing is it displays correctly in the character selection screen. Really weird thing is his eye color in game changes to a color that is not even a rattaki option during creation.

And its not corruption. He's level 14 with maybe dark 1.

Edit: maybe your issue IS corruption because mutton chops ARE evil

Edited by Rafkin

Was this on your Sentinel, OP? As mine ran into the exact same problem at one point. Turned out to be a piece of bugged headgear that I'd gotten which changed it: Did the problem turn up around the time you got a new hat? And even if not, try removing your current hat anyway and see if that clears it up.

Was this on your Sentinel, OP? As mine ran into the exact same problem at one point. Turned out to be a piece of bugged headgear that I'd gotten which changed it: Did the problem turn up around the time you got a new hat? And even if not, try removing your current hat anyway and see if that clears it up.

Yeah...I think it did. I will remove the hat and see what happens, then get back on here, and update the bug report with the particular piece of equipment that has changed my look.

I get the same thing with my rattaki eye color. Weird thing is it displays correctly in the character selection screen. Really weird thing is his eye color in game changes to a color that is not even a rattaki option during creation.

And its not corruption. He's level 14 with maybe dark 1.

Edit: maybe your issue IS corruption because mutton chops ARE evil

Dark 1 changes your eye color, it is definitely corruption changing it. Try turning it off and you'll see it -- character select screen doesn't display Sith Corruption, so that's why it's normal there.

When I created my character, I put a beard on him. Yesterday, as I was playing, I happened to notice that it has been changed to mutton chops. I know this happened sometime yesterday, because when I first logged on, I know I still had it. What I don't know is how this happened. Has this happened to anyone else? This is really annoying and I want my beard back.

Maybe he doesnt like having a beard? He probably took himself to the local beard cutters while you were asleep. It probably gave him some skin irritation so instead of getting completely rid of the beard he changed to mutton chops.