The REAL Most Powerful Sith

Beniboybling

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go for Exar Kun as #6, and Malgus as #7. And no, I don't think Kun surpasses Vader, perhaps in lightsaber combat, but this is about Force powers, so deffinitively no.

I don't know about saber combat.....but why not Force powers? He has all the fancy ones, such as drain, essence transfer, force blast and so on...fancy > normal it seems here given the lists prior.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I don't know about saber combat.....but why not Force powers? He has all the fancy ones, such as drain, essence transfer, force blast and so on...fancy > normal it seems here given the lists prior.

No, it's not like that. Power is not measured by number of skills, but the power behind it. Otherwise, Plo Koon would have easily make to the Jedi list.

No, it's not like that. Power is not measured by number of skills, but the power behind it. Otherwise, Plo Koon would have easily make to the Jedi list.

This is true, but your gonna have people saying that they can do so and so and that is a great deal showing of power!

Caedus posed an actual threat to Luke, and was very close to matching his power.

Ok valid point, yet then the assumption is that the Sith Emperor would not? Would it not make sense that any Sith of a certain power level pose a serious threat given the right circumstances? Shouldn't we compare Caedus on a point by point basis with the competition? Otherwise on the most powerful Jedi thread we'd need to add Mara because she almost beat Caedus. Didn't a few Mando commandos pose a serious threat to Caedus in Revelations? I remember something about an arrow through the knee.... I mean blaster bolt.

Edited by ArenCordial

Darth Traya should make the top 10, she figured out how to destroy the force, obviously she failed but she was master at manipulation and stealth as well as being able to drain 3 Jedi Council members of the force at once.

Darth Nihilus was immensely powerful and IMO should beat Vader

Just about Vader vs. Kun, let's see some of Vader's skills:

Darth Vader was capable of both blocking and redirecting Force Lightning with the Force, as he demonstrated during his duel with Galen Marek on board the first Death Star.

He also had proficiency in the use of Kinetite, which he used in an attempt to defeat his son on Mimban.

Vader also used a similar power to Force Destruction when facing Galen Marek on the first Death Star. In this instance, he would surround himself with a red energy field which he would then unleash at Marek. On a similar note, the aforementioned energy field also functioned as a barrier that Marek could not penetrate with either the Force or his lightsaber.

He utilized either a semi-visible Force barrier or a protection bubble during the Gentis coup to fend off the attacks of Gentis's traitorous soldiers.

Vader demonstrated the ability to drain knowledge from his victims opponents, such as when he discovered that Luke had a twin sister.

He was capable of using the dark side to temporarily heal his lung damage during his meditations. During his mission to Atoa however, his deranged state of mind and immense rage apparently allowed him to use this healing technique to a far greater degree. In this instance, he was seen to operate in standard atmospheric conditions for a considerable length of time without his helmet.

He was capable of performing incredibly powerful Force Pushes and Grips, capable of overwhelming even Force-sensitives of Galen Marek and the cloned Starkiller's caliber.

He was also very proficient in the application of Force Repulse and Force Wave, and was able to generate enough power with both attacks to easily kill Force-insensitive assailants.
Edited by marcelo_sdk

Ok valid point, yet then the assumption is that the Sith Emperor would not? Would it not make sense that any Sith of a certain power level pose a serious threat given the right circumstances? Shouldn't we compare Caedus on a point by point basis with the competition? Otherwise on the most powerful Jedi thread we'd need to add Mara because she almost beat Caedus. Didn't a few Mando commandos pose a serious threat to Caedus in Revelations? I remember something about an arrow through the knee.... I mean blaster bolt.

That what I always say when arguments like those are brought up. Of course Caedus would pose a threat to Luke, he was a powerful Force user and lightsaber duelist. Do you guys think if Vitiate, somehow, reappeared during the NJO era, Luke would just ignore him?

I'm saying all that, but I'm not sure if Vitiate is more powerful than Caedus (as I'm not sure if the later really is more powerful than the former). But this kind of argument means almost nothing.

Just a final example, Sidious was affraid enough of Gethzerion's power to order an invasion on Dathomir. This doesn't mean she should be on this list.

That what I always say when arguments like those are brought up. Of course Caedus would pose a threat to Luke, he was a powerful Force user and lightsaber duelist. Do you guys think if Vitiate, somehow, reappeared during the NJO era, Luke would just ignore him?

I'm saying all that, but I'm not sure if Vitiate is more powerful than Caedus (as I'm not sure if the later really is more powerful than the former). But this kind of argument means almost nothing.

Just a final example, Sidious was affraid enough of Gethzerion's power to order an invasion on Dathomir. This doesn't mean she should be on this list.

Well said. Plus Luke is probably the greatest prodigy and fastest learner we've ever seen and he still isn't going around and one shoting the Sith Sabers in the FotJ series after he's the establish man on the hill. Even Vestara Khai gets a hit on him.

Yes Luke's #1 but that doesn't mean if we brought Mace Windu, Revan, the Sith Emperor in for a little sparring that they wouldn't get some licks in even if Luke wins in the end, similar to the Caedus fight.

Nor should Caedus get a pass for having the Skywalker bloodline. Anakin, Jaina, Jacen, Ben, Leia, Kol, Cade all share that lineage and they didn't all learn with the same ability or aptitude.

Edited by ArenCordial

Just about Vader vs. Kun, let's see some of Vader's skills:

Well the Kinetite bit was thanks to that Kaiburr crystal...or well according to the Rise and fall of Darth Vader anyway. Though he can also...

- Mind Domination(though best to just call in Mind****)/Induce fear

- TK storms

- Alter Environment

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Just to register, my list would go like this:

#6 Exar Kun

#7 Darth Malgus

#8 Darth Tyrannus

#9 Darth Bane

#10 Darth Nihilus

for once I think I agree with Marcelo here at least for the 6-8 not sure on 9 and 10 but couldn't really argue against them either. Personally nice list Marc :D.

naw clearly Darth Jawa was more powerful so Darth Darth binks would have to come after his master Darth Jawa.

Of course, which is why he takes number 2.

Darth Jawa is of course number one, with Sidious at 3-4. I assumed Beni put Sidious as #1 for a joke.

Some interesting points are being made regarding Caedus and Vitiate, but perhaps we should leave this for the finalizing stage when we can discuss the order of the lists.

For now lets focus on No #6 and I think I'm going to agree with Lady and say Exar Kun. Though I'd definitely dominate Malgus for #7. And as an addendum I feel Vader is more powerful than both, he may be limited by his inability to wield Force lightning but he still possessed a great deal of raw power. 80% of Sidious' to be precise. Remembering how vastly powerful Darth Sidious is this is quite impressive indeed.

Some interesting points are being made regarding Caedus and Vitiate, but perhaps we should leave this for the finalizing stage when we can discuss the order of the lists.

For now lets focus on No #6 and I think I'm going to agree with Lady and say Exar Kun. Though I'd definitely dominate Malgus for #7. And as an addendum I feel Vader is more powerful than both, he may be limited by his inability to wield Force lightning but he still possessed a great deal of raw power. 80% of Sidious' to be precise. Remembering how vastly powerful Darth Sidious is this is quite impressive indeed.

As a suggestion that could help the deliberation process, maybe we should create fact sheets on these characters. Listing their known achievements/displayed powers/failures/etc. That way we can more easily compare.

As a suggestion that could help the deliberation process, maybe we should create fact sheets on these characters. Listing their known achievements/displayed powers/failures/etc. That way we can more easily compare.
*shrug* if proved necessary a detailed comparison can be made. But I don't think that's needed here.

Don't know about Malgus. What about Marka Ragnos. i think he'd mop the floor with Malgus in all respects. Same with Naga Sadaow.

I think 6-8 should rank: Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadaow. Though I am surprised Naga Sadow didn't make top 5.