did they lower EXP gains from killing things?

ralpher

it feels like im getting half of what i was getting from the same stuff last week,

is it possible they lowered EXP gains?

and if so, WHY?

seriously? while every other game out there is lowering the exp requirements to GRIND to the top, this game, just raised them?

i hope not, but it sure feels that way :(

it feels like im getting less EXP from the same stuff i was getting twice the exp for a week ago

anyone else notice this?

it feels like im getting half of what i was getting from the same stuff last week,

is it possible they lowered EXP gains?

and if so, WHY?

seriously? while every other game out there is lowering the exp requirements to GRIND to the top, this game, just raised them?

i hope not, but it sure feels that way :(

it feels like im getting less EXP from the same stuff i was getting twice the exp for a week ago

anyone else notice this?

So you're killing the same critters from last week. Last week they give you xp and today not the same amount. Are you higher level now than you were last week? You obviously are going to cancel so not sure why I'm trying.

so can anyone else confirm they are getting half the exp they were?

this is a joke, if they made the grind in this game, even more "grindy" im out of here a few days ahead of schedule lol

what a joke

"how do we fix our game"

"make it so it takes longer to get through content instead of adding more content"

"genius"

"I know, my mom told me im special"

"she was right, you sure do know how to fix difficult problems like lack of content in a quarter of a billion dollar game"

"yea i knows"

"lets hold hands and hit the 1 button together over and over"

"ok"

I've felt like the levels were going too quickly. All my quests have been green for like, the past 3 planets now. And due to the story-driven nature of the game, it's not really possible to simply skip ahead a zone like it was in WoW.

i know that i was getting more than twice the exp from the same mobs, since i havent really left the zone im in for weeks, or the area, it isnt hard to remember what you were earning compared to now

seriously i think they lowered exp gains

is no one else a little annoyed by this?

this is a joke, if they made the grind in this game"

How is it a joke? Not only are they adding more content, but they're letting you EXPERIENCE more of the content currently in the game, as it is at the moment, you can easily skip a truck ton of quests on most the planets and still vastly outlevel the next planet you're going to be heading towards.

By doing this, you experience all the quests/stories the planet you're on has to offer, without going to the next planet only to be given Grey quests that give you 500 xp instead of 5k exp.

I know a mob that gave me 1Kxp last night just before I logged off, I was indeed rested at the time as I only play like every other day.....so tonight I will find and kill that same dude and answer you question....assuming I can find this thread again. Edited by mSum

thanks let me know,

last week mobs were givin me 2k exp that are now given me 1k exp, and im rested at the moment so i dont know whats happened

and as for "letting me experience" the content

really? LOL

whats the difference between letting me experience the content as grey, or FORCING me to experience it as green...lol

sounds less like letting, and more like forcing

letting me experience it, and letting me skip it if i wanted would seem a smarter decision when talking about a PRODUCT I PAID FOR ;)

I gotta say the game could really use an xp tweak if it didn't get one. I am out leveling all the content way to quickly on just about all my character. typically about 5 levels to high for the planet i am on.

Andt to mention, PVP, if you plan on doing a bunch of that at lower levels you are most definitely gonna out level your current content. Totally kills the challenge factor.

My few cents. Cheers!!

Because the way it is now, I'm not experiencing the game at the challenge level it was designed with. I'd feel like my experience would be much more complete if I had been leveling slower, and got to experience the missions at the correct difficulty level.

As it is, I'm like, afraid to do space missions that aren't green, let alone flashpoints...

if they did lower exp gains, that is a good thing was already way to easy to outlvl content just by simply doing quests.
But it doesn't really improve that content; it just makes it go slower.

You know what would really make the content go by at a snail's pace? Removing the advanced quest tracker. The more I think on it, the more I think it's the most evil and insidious feature, and completely deadly to modern MMOs.

It's by far the worst feature to be ripped from WoW, or whatever unholy spawn of the genre it came from. It facilitates players to just sprint through the content, conditioning them to never really engage the content and only to be satisfied with moving past it, while completely undermining all the effort the quest/map/lore guys put into the game (though SWTOR's quest and map designers should really stick to single player RPGs from now on).

It's lose/lose for the developer, and only a win for the laziest of gamers, so why the **** does it keep coming back like some venereal disease? And why the **** would this POS feature breeze through to live, while actually useful features that should be standard in every MMO, such as macros or combat parsers, are actively left out?