Roots and Knockbacks need to give/be affected by resolve.

Vallowen

Theres no doubt at this point that ranged are twice as effective in pvp as melee.

Before this game becomes a complete joke. Roots and Knockbacks need severe nerfing.

All knockbacks should give 100% resolve. They are THAT good

Knocking someone off a bridge is the equivalent of 1 shotting them.

Bioware, make this right, or i guarentee you when rated WZs come in, teams will be 90% sorcerers sages

I don't think they should give 100% but I wish they worked consistanty

Against Sith tank types my Commando Punt is usually worthless meaning even with no resolve bar showing when I use it they only get kicked half the time.

If Kicks and roots give 100% you need to make jedi/Sith jump attacks also give 100% for the reverse logic.

if kicking you off a platform takes you out of the fight - Jedi/Sith jumpers ignore terrain and gets you into the fight regardless of surroundings

Knockbacks and roots should count for more resolve against melee than against ranged.

On my Gunslinger, being rooted or Kb'd is not a huge deal. But on my Guardian, it freakin sucks. Especially if I force jump in, then get knocked back. The focus I gain is practically worthless because of all the extra damage I will take getting back to him by just running. Finding an enemy alone is a rare opportunity so as soon as I get back, a Sorc or someone else knocks me back. If it is a Sorc, then I often get rooted in place too. Ball. Sack.