Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I really want moddable UI!

GnatB
03.19.2012 , 05:28 PM | #21
Now, Can you make it so mouse input ALWAYS goes right through the chat window? (though moving it down to one of the corners where it belongs will probably alleviate most of the problem of trying to click on something in the world, (like an enemy) and instead "activating" the chat window...

TheCynic
03.19.2012 , 05:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by GnatB View Post
Now, Can you make it so mouse input ALWAYS goes right through the chat window? (though moving it down to one of the corners where it belongs will probably alleviate most of the problem of trying to click on something in the world, (like an enemy) and instead "activating" the chat window...
no click though, in fact the chat window is NOT pare of the UI editor since it can already be moved around, check the dev tracker for more on that one
The Crew Skills button must also be a UI bug like the HIGH setting for textures.

GnatB
03.19.2012 , 07:09 PM | #23
Well, presumably now you can move the stuff that IS in the bottom corners out of the way so the chat window can go there, which will hopefully alleviate the "try to click on monster, and suddenly my keypresses are going to chat instead of triggering abilities" issue. Though I guess turning off the fade on the chat window would stop that too. ('course, been a while since I looked at the options for the chat window, not sure you can turn off the background fade).