Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why does the empire get more exclusive races then republic?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why does the empire get more exclusive races then republic?

Cordarn
02.29.2012 , 10:12 PM | #1
Ok Ive seen threads like this before, but it hasn't happened yet so I will keep it going.

Here is what is unfair, the empire gets about one more exclusive races then the republic.

Here is the list:

empires exclusive:

Sith pureblood,

Chiss,

Rattataki.

Republic exclusive races:

Miraluka,

Mirialan.

See what I mean? Their is no balance there? Did they overlook this or something? Because I don't think that is fair. Here is my proposal for more republic exclusive races:

Voss,

togruta,

cathar.

Anyone wanna keep adding to this? Any races would be fine.
What do you mean they shot a torpedo into the core?!?

Azumio
02.29.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2
It's well known the people at Mythic/Bioware are biased toward the Empire.

And it's not that shocking. They are the bad guys. Bioware/Mythic are now owned by the bad guys (EA).

Come on, it fits.

Just take the giant rooster they shoved down your throat with a smile. You might escape Biodrone trolling then.

Cordarn
02.29.2012 , 10:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Azumio View Post
It's well known the people at Mythic/Bioware are biased toward the Empire.

And it's not that shocking. They are the bad guys. Bioware/Mythic are now owned by the bad guys (EA).

Come on, it fits.

Just take the giant rooster they shoved down your throat with a smile. You might escape Biodrone trolling then.
Lol I suppose your right. Bioware has already shown that they love the empire far more.

anwg
02.29.2012 , 10:18 PM | #4
Not like you can actually tell the difference between the races anyway, except Sith and Twilek. Though Sith has the best racial ability.

Torquist
02.29.2012 , 10:19 PM | #5
Does this really worry people? I see it as scr.aping the bottom of the barrel for an excuse to complain.

EDIT: lol at scr.aping being sensored.

Cordarn
02.29.2012 , 10:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Torquist View Post
Does this really worry people? I see it as sc****** the bottom of the barrel for an excuse to complain.
Because some people like more customization lol.

kottonmouth
02.29.2012 , 10:20 PM | #7
why do republic turrets not work, why do republic attack animations take longer, why does empire get all the cool looking armour and saber colours, why in alderaan civil was does the map start out with turrets facing republic ship, why is it when wzs game time out due to lack of players empire wins even tho the last attacker should, why r cyan crystals going to be cheaper than purple crystals next week? List goes on but ill stop there.
PvP should be based on skill NOT expertise.

Cordarn
02.29.2012 , 10:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by kottonmouth View Post
why do republic turrets not work, why do republic attack animations take longer, why does empire get all the cool looking armour and saber colours, why in alderaan civil was does the map start out with turrets facing republic ship, why is it when wzs game time out due to lack of players empire wins even tho the last attacker should, why r cyan crystals going to be cheaper than purple crystals next week? List goes on but ill stop there.
Im confused. Is this a negative post, or supportive?

Azumio
02.29.2012 , 10:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Torquist View Post
Does this really worry people? I see it as scr.aping the bottom of the barrel for an excuse to complain.

EDIT: lol at scr.aping being sensored.
One thing is a small issue.

A whole bunch of small things is a huge issue.

There are a whole bunch of Empire being favored issues in this game. Some of them highly damaging (Like in Warzones, for instances).

Aram_Darksun
03.01.2012 , 02:47 AM | #10
To spell Republic, it takes two less letters than Sith Empire. Therefor it is more convenient for Republic players to say which faction they play.

HATE CRIME!

Oh wait, I can just say Sith..
Flight Officer 419 Squadron