Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Man...I'm losing it.

ZRated
03.19.2012 , 07:41 PM | #1
Really love the game...as I play the classes through... But end-game content... That's going to be bust for me and a lot of players.

To start...and not to compare... I have played another MMO (and it's not WoW) for nearly 8yrs. They went through this phase and did an outstanding job with "things to do for our 50s"... I think end game is about 75% of retention of customers... I can say this because my "other" MMO has kept me paying for not one but 4 subs for nearly 8 years.

I have had this game about 6 or 7 weeks and already have a lvl50...and 3 alts in their 40s. I can honestly say, at level50 I can see all the end-game stuff to do in less than a weekend... I can also say that I am quickly losing interest because of this. The reason I posted this was not to knock the game...but to give it constructive criticism.. Because I like the enviornment and the theme and would like to see more to do.

To see another class like mine sitting in the imperial fleet etc., completely geared out with the best there is to get... It kind of makes me think "Well, that's going to be me..spoiler". I would really like to see more "diversity" for the player in the future. Being limited to ok gear, good gear, and best gear just kind of makes everyone seem the same..nothing really UNIQUE about YOUR character. My other MMO has mastered the "tailored to you" area and is a big factor in staying power. The fact that you are not limited to gearing for stats to be different.... but being able to customize every single part of your character and shape it to how you play (example - being able to slot and customize each power or attack..for dmg, acc, recharge rates, secondary effects, etc. in any combination you want)..is huge. The fact that no 2 classes are anywhere close to the same... Completely different goals instead of having the same goal of getting the best of only 3 end game gear combos...

I know many of you who might read this will take this as an outright personal attack on you... and will simply jump in to defend the game or find some witty insults to make up for your lack of inteeligent feedback replies...or tell me to quit whining and go back to my other MMO.... But, I will say it again... my goal is not to bash the game...because I am still paying for it..and I do like it... but it's not able to hold my interest when all is said and done. I am looking forward to the new 1.2 patch... It will make or break the game for me...and will show if the Devs are on the right track for making fans out of customers in the future..

That's all... take it or leave it..that's your call.
I don't have anything cool and cheesy to put here... I'll leave that to everyone else...

Blavatsky
03.19.2012 , 08:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Razeth View Post
exactly what is the point. This game is boring dude just get to the realization.
Cry some more you whiney *****

JediKier
03.19.2012 , 08:02 PM | #3
what is this other MMO?