Legacy Jedi Consular Chapter 3 Achievement Not Unlocking

I've completed both Chapter 3 of the Jedi Consular (Jedi Sage) storyline as well as the solo Flashpoint mission for the Ilum "Crystal Ball" quest. I've even accepted the mission for Chapter 4 for Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion. Why is my Legacy not updating? Edited by Jaqurec_Landelle

The Chapter 3 Legacy updates have been a bit buggy in the last few patches. Sometimes it will update after a few hours on its own, sometimes it takes a logout and a reload of that character after logging in again, and sometimes it seems to require the sacrifice of a virgin, two chickens and a goat on an altar to Cthulu while wearing a pair of original Converse Allstars and chanting "Bohemian Rhapsody" backwards under a full moon.

But if none of those work then I'd suggest raising an in-game ticket (not a "Bug Report" though, raise it as a character issue - it may take a few days for the CS team to get to it but it might help.

Darn, I only know "Bohemian Rhapsody" all the way forwards. ;)

Thanks for the response, though! I didn't know if it were a bug or if I had to do something else.

If it hasn't updated on its own by the time I start playing the game again tonight (I've fully quit the game since posting this last night) I'll send a support ticket.

• 4 months later...
I've completed both Chapter 3 of the Jedi Consular (Jedi Sage) storyline as well as the solo Flashpoint mission for the Ilum "Crystal Ball" quest. I've even accepted the mission for Chapter 4 for Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion. Why is my Legacy not updating?

This is STILL happening, has happened to me, tried all the above suggestions over the past two days. completed some solo flashpoints and still.. not fixed.