Female flirting with females?

DragonColt

I've seen some options through the game where I've been able to flirt with NPCs and Companions.. but only males..

Where is the romance between me and the girls?

If I wish to have a homosexual char why not let me? Maybe not allow gay marriage but still allow gay romances!

I'm sure more out there wish to play and flirt with female chars.

I don't wish for my char to run around a virgin all it's life :rolleyes:

and she sure as hell ain't going to get a man on my watch!

I've seen some options through the game where I've been able to flirt with NPCs and Companions.. but only males..

If I wish to have a homosexual char why not let me? Maybe not allow gay marriage but still allow gay romances!

Unless they removed it after the Stress Test weekend, then there is definitely some in the Smuggler story line, quite early on as well.

Oh gawd, why did you make this post? -.-

LOL Good points. I can see from a roleplaying perspective, this is a viable topic to bring up.

*grin* How many guys will be re-rolling female toons just to get to the girl on girl action?

Seriously though, it is a real lifestyle for some people and shouldn't be knocked. I would encourage the "flirt" option to be available regardless of your character's sex or the companion's.

LOL Good points. I can see from a roleplaying perspective, this is a viable topic to bring up.

*grin* How many guys will be re-rolling female toons just to get to the girl on girl action?

Seriously though, it is a real lifestyle for some people and shouldn't be knocked. I would encourage the "flirt" option to be available regardless of your character's sex or the companion's.

Here's a hypothetical: If they did add same-sex flirting based on the attitude that homosexuality is a very real lifestyle, would it be appropriate to have the NPC's respond negatively to such advances? That's a very real situation as well.

Are the same-sexers asking for automatic approval of their advances, or are they prepared for a situation where the majority of /flirts would elicit a non affirmative response, as would be the real-world case? I'm guessing it's the first, because there just is not that much thrill to be expected in being able to have a chauvinistic cat-calling character that never gets a favorable response.

When you hit max affection with Talos - you will get "flirt" options with him on a male SI.

A friend of mine informed me of this, and I was confused since they said there would be no same-sex relationships in-game at launch. But yeah, I've seen several people say it, so I guess it's true.

Here's a hypothetical: If they did add same-sex flirting based on the attitude that homosexuality is a very real lifestyle, would it be appropriate to have the NPC's respond negatively to such advances? That's a very real situation as well.

Are the same-sexers asking for automatic approval of their advances, or are they prepared for a situation where the majority of /flirts would elicit a non affirmative response, as would be the real-world case? I'm guessing it's the first, because there just is not that much thrill to be expected in being able to have a chauvinistic cat-calling character that never gets a favorable response.

Presumable with companions it would be working off of affection rating, so when this is added, in theory, my billion affection points with Vette should mean that I can indeed 'get wierd ideas in that sithy head' of my female marauder and get a positive response :p

Unless they removed it after the Stress Test weekend, then there is definitely some in the Smuggler story line, quite early on as well.

There are no same sex romance arcs in this game. It's coming later.

Edit: Just read the info about Talos, which confuses me...:confused:

Edited by Mandrax

• 2 years later...
Or he could contribute something meaningful.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

Pretty on topic, romance no matter the sexes involved is empowering. Honestly I don't much care if they add it or not. I don't really have female alts and I don't plan on romancing anyone as a female nor do I wish to flirt with a guy as a guy. But it'd be a nice addition for those that are Gay to have same sex flirt options. If they don't already. I know Makeb you could flirt with the Pure Blood as a guy. None for companions as far as I know.

I do question how many actual gay people want this implemented or whether it is just some weird guys that want some Star Wars girl on girl action, which I am hoping isn't the case.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

Pretty on topic, romance no matter the sexes involved is empowering. Honestly I don't much care if they add it or not. I don't really have female alts and I don't plan on romancing anyone as a female nor do I wish to flirt with a guy as a guy. But it'd be a nice addition for those that are Gay to have same sex flirt options. If they don't already. I know Makeb you could flirt with the Pure Blood as a guy. None for companions as far as I know.

I do question how many actual gay people want this implemented or whether it is just some weird guys that want some Star Wars girl on girl action, which I am hoping isn't the case.

They have added them - those options on Makeb are them. Would it be nice to have more? Definitely. But this thread is very old, and the necro was pointless. It didn't add anything more to the topic.