Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death from Above and Mandalorian Iron Warheads

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Death from Above and Mandalorian Iron Warheads

Millem
10.29.2012 , 12:28 PM | #1
Hello fellow Mercs!

Does anyone know if the (3% / 6%) damage bonus of the skill "Mandalorian Iron Warheads" is applied to the ability "Death from Above"?
On the skill tree it says that it "increases the damage dealt by all missiles". Although the name "Death from Above" (cool name, btw) does not include the word "missile" in it, its description says "Rains death from above, firing a volley of missiles at the target area". Well, the word "missile" is there, but still I'm not pretty sure if the damage increase really applies on it.

Thanks!

Cydonian_Knight
12.12.2012 , 07:28 PM | #2
Yes, it does in fact appear to. Easy way to see for yourself is to check the tooltip without Mando Warheads, and then with Mando Warheads. Mine goes up exactly 6%. It dosen't seem to affect Fusion Missile though

Millem
01.10.2013 , 11:18 AM | #3
Thank you for the reply, bud! Now I will keep that option in my skill tree.
MILLEM
Pyro Mercenary

StefanTOR
01.10.2013 , 12:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cydonian_Knight View Post
Yes, it does in fact appear to. Easy way to see for yourself is to check the tooltip without Mando Warheads, and then with Mando Warheads. Mine goes up exactly 6%. It dosen't seem to affect Fusion Missile though
That might have something to do with the Commando's mirror abilities. There "Havoc Rounds" says it increases damage to all rounds and Charged Bolts, but the Commando's Fusion Missile is called Plasma Grenade, so it's not a round or Charged Bolts.