Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

paid Character transfer

Jonoku
02.15.2013 , 02:41 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by ElevenBfour View Post
Yeah, this is something that needs to be put in. My first toon I leveled on an RP server because my friend rolled on a RP server not knowing what it was. This is his first MMO. He's since quit because he's deployed but all my toons except for my VG is on a PvP server. I've been waiting so long to move him to my SWTOR family/legacy.

plz plz plz plz bring this in the future.
Its going to be here in the future, but we want it now.(in other words ASAP)

LtTracer
02.16.2013 , 06:16 PM | #72
In case they're monitoring this thread, here's another vote for paid transfers!
Circe - Member
All Out Assault - Website/ Recruitment Thread
All Out Assault - Not just a guild...but a gaming community

Mynameitis
03.29.2013 , 05:21 AM | #73
They are not looking at it. It's sad, but I can't play until this option is available. I hope they hurry. Ill miss this game.
"You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!"

TheRealPyxx
03.29.2013 , 09:38 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by AnonJoen View Post
Well I agree on the point that there should be the possibility to do server transfers, but I wouldn't use it if it was paid tbh.
I'd just create a new character instead of paying 25$// for a transfer.
You wouldn't pay $25.00 for a Character Transfer but you would pay more than $25.00 for a Cartel Packs? lol funny stuff.. come on be reasonable. just saying. And don't say you don't buy Cartel Packs, everyone does.

RustyDiodes
04.03.2013 , 06:44 PM | #75
I don't buy cartel packs. I am saving every single cartel coin for server transfers.

TheRealPyxx
04.04.2013 , 12:25 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by RustyDiodes View Post
I don't buy cartel packs. I am saving every single cartel coin for server transfers.
If you're saving your cartel coins for that then you'll be saving them for a very long time.. Trust me when I say this: They will not have this as an option for Cartel Coins or Purchase via Cartel Market. This will be Account Management Only via SWTOR Official Website!!

Tamas
04.04.2013 , 03:04 PM | #77
I desperately need this option....

It's been so long and yet no progress whatsoever.

Tamas
04.07.2013 , 11:14 AM | #78
Is there any update on this at all?

polluter
04.11.2013 , 12:33 PM | #79
As far as I can tell, splitting the game into multiple servers is not for 'our' benefit, so why should we have to pay to transfer characters between then?

I can understand charging to transfer characters to a separate 'account' to facilitate trading characters for in-game cash while making sure they are getting their cut for the extra overheads for them