<Death by Design> / NiM Raiding

SOULCASTER

We are an Empire Guild of Veteran players, looking for the type of players that are interested in end game content: VM/MM Raiding and completing legacy achievements, with a casual mix of MM FPs and PvP. While our VM/MM raiding is more serious, the rest of the guild atmosphere is casual. Our 8M Raid team cleared Dxun 8M, ToS 8&16, Ravagers 8&16 and Monolith 8&16 (Hard Modes) and Dread Palace (NiM/MM), and we are now progressing through DXUN NiM (1/5 complete so far).

We are looking for more for a 2nd raid team on Thursdays 7-10pm EST for 8M Gods HM. New raiders are welcome, Discord and StarParse required.

If you're interested in the things above, feel free to contact me on discord: Cid#9069.

I also often stream this content on twitch.tv.

Edited by SOULCASTER

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you to those that joined us for the 10 stack dreadtooth kill.

And earlier in the week, i think it was <Orden Lotus> (republic) for the fun open world pvp.

We were just open world PvPing again on Illum. Now, currently forming a group for World Boss Achievements.

Edited by SOULCASTER

We will be looking for Republic Guilds interested in organizing some Open World PvP against us on the weekends for fun and legacy achievement completion. Win trading is efficient, but ideally looking to do things the old fashioned way.

In the future, as we expand more, we would also be interested in setting up organized 8v8 Guild Challenge Warzone battles.

If you’d like to coordinate something, please message me or join our discord, and we can see about setting things up.

Edited by SOULCASTER

I’m down. I have all the prerequisites for dreadful entity and hateful essence and I’d like to get a group to farm hateful enough for everyone in the group to get crests. I’m also interested in timed NiM runs as well as NiM Gods. Message/mail Spooky Season on Star Forge Imp side. I main hatred. My parses are 23.8K on 3.25 mil and 23.5K on 6.5 mil.

I’m down. I have all the prerequisites for dreadful entity and hateful essence and I’d like to get a group to farm hateful enough for everyone in the group to get crests. I’m also interested in timed NiM runs as well as NiM Gods. Message/mail Spooky Season on Star Forge Imp side. I main hatred. My parses are 23.8K on 3.25 mil and 23.5K on 6.5 mil.

Hey sounds good. Did you also just join our Discord? I saw a ‘spooky’ join.

Edited by SOULCASTER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...