Amazon: 224 days in the top 100

XOrionX

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if you look at the list Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack [Download] has been in the top 100 for 185 days and is currently # 9 on the list. I wouldnt want my game to be part of any list that has that game in the top 10.

Glad we have you to dictate what people are allowed to like.

Next please.

That doesn't seem right to me, updated hourly?

That means that just this last hour more people have bought SWTOR then any other game out there. So where are all these new players? I haven't met any. Korriban is full of rerolls and the like, go take a survey.

also if you look at the list Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack [Download] has been in the top 100 for 185 days and is currently # 9 on the list. I wouldnt want my game to be part of any list that has that game in the top 10.

That's actually a pretty entertaining game.

Stop hatin'.

That's actually a pretty entertaining game.

Stop hatin'.

I played the first and was bored out of my mind, sorry i hate that series:mad:

***EDIT***

Just bought it, for 2.99 its worth a look. Some great deals on amazon. Also picked up payday & mirrors edge,

Edited by stickyickytricky

It's actually quite a popular game...MMO snobs not withstanding. People love to build rollercoasters in Minecraft too. Go figure. It's not for me, but I don't disparage anyone else's fun.

It's nice to see the game sold very well, but it doesn't really mean that much.

It's the top selling game at one of the World's largest resellers, and "it doesnt' really mean that much"?

It's no. 1 on BestBuy.com and no 4 on EBGames.com.

That doesn't seem right to me, updated hourly?

That means that just this last hour more people have bought SWTOR then any other game out there. So where are all these new players? I haven't met any. Korriban is full of rerolls and the like, go take a survey.

Maybe they know you play on that server.

It's not surprising that it would be at the top for this long, it really is that good.

But haters will continue to hate.... so carry on.

Play an MMO, learn how to do repetitious tasks for hollow rewards.

Play rollercoaster tycoon, possibly learn something about structural engineering and physics.

SCIENCE!

hmmm, is Rollercoaster Tycoon that complex? I had no idea. I might try it after all.