Community Round-Up: January 25th, 2013

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations! :csw_jabbapet:

As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums or for popular community concerns or issues. We’re looking for suggestions of fun, interesting, and productive threads that highlight the community and its creations and activities. Submissions that don’t meet the guidelines will be removed.

Thanks for staying on topic!

Edited by CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations! :csw_jabbapet:

As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums or for popular community concerns or issues. We’re looking for suggestions of fun, interesting, and productive threads that highlight the community and its creations and activities. Submissions that don’t meet the guidelines will be removed.

Thanks for staying on topic!

Good to see its return! :D

"Elliotcat’s weekly Fanfiction prompt thread is still running strong. If you are a writer or just want to read some great fan fiction for The Old Republic, you should check out this thread. Thanks to Irissa for the nomination!"

Sweet :D I have great fan fiction.

Well over here in the APAC server Dalborra, one of the biggest Imp guilds, Seraphic Nexus is holding a dueling tournament for each Advanced Class, so Shadows vs Assassins etc, first one was 2 Sundays ago and in 3 Sundays time there'll be the "Grand Tournament" of the top 2 from each AC Tournament and we've been doing 2 ACs per week. There's been a huge turnout of spectators for the 2 that have been done and even some friendly bets!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=581610

If you wanna read up on it =)

Well over here in the APAC server Dalborra, one of the biggest Imp guilds, Seraphic Nexus is holding a dueling tournament for each Advanced Class, so Shadows vs Assassins etc, first one was 2 Sundays ago and in 3 Sundays time there'll be the "Grand Tournament" of the top 2 from each AC Tournament and we've been doing 2 ACs per week. There's been a huge turnout of spectators for the 2 that have been done and even some friendly bets!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=581610

If you wanna read up on it =)

Hey Rorkiy,

Sorry I missed this thread! Thank you for pointing it out! I have added it to the blog.

Edited by CourtneyWoods

This is a thread I know has been touched on, but could use a status check. Folks are feeling some frustration here, and many see the huge potential for increased interpersonal enjoyment with this one simple thing.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=41864&highlight=chat+bubbles

Edited by WeadonismyMaster

<Clan Epsis> appreciates that Bioware sheds some limelight on the guilds that work hard to provide the community content. We would like our event to be considered for such a honor with our Monthly event, the Me'suum Oya'karir [Planet Hunt]. This is a Mandalorian hosted man hunt, where Mandalorians release one captive onto a planet. More details can be found in the link!

Thanks!