Bioware you were warned

Daayz

Seriously the few ppl that were actually on the ptr WARNED you guys that the vast majority of class balance changes WERE FOR THE WORSE.

It was apparent that Marauders and Assassins would be kings of PvP if the changes went through - and you ignored everyone's feedback and allowed them to go through.

PvP is now a gibfest of my fully BM geared sorc healer going from 100 to 0 in seconds from dps with recruit / champ gear.

No need for DPS to interrupt - they can simply burst through heals now with little issue - that is how ridiculous these balance changes are.

Pretty much all tactics and prolonged fighting is gone from PvP and is now a game of dps/respawn wars derp who can push their 1 key faster and get the first hit off.

Na. PvP is fine, fights still last awhile. Heals/tanks aren'timmortal anymore, get over it.

lvl 50 marauder lol. Yep of course things are fine. One of the best pvp classes pre-1.2 and one of the most buffed in 1.2. GREAT BALANCE CHANGES!

Yeah especially with the Mercenary nerfs.

Mercs would get gibbed before but prior to 1.2 you at least had the tools to make a competitive stand vs. an interrupt class.

Aside from HS it's ridiculous how bad they nerfed them especially with DFA, TM, and Jetboost.

Edited by TheNinjaboy

Amen to the Op. When the Sith are on in force, time to do something else. Also, time to make a Sith character and push the imbalance of players further, as this is obviously what BW must want...if you can't beat em, join em I guess. FAIL, BW, FAIL

Atm it is impossible to stay alive agains semigood opponents. Inquisitors/sages are less than a second. Too many interrups and cc + boosted dps to other classes. If you are lucky turret healer you have 0 force. Edited by kenbenobi

but are u mad?

lol man i tink u need to get u selv ar brain damm becors pvp is all over is total unbalance and not even fun eny more -- ther is 2 class to play if u goen pvp after thes patch and BIO need to fix thes - els u goen see ppl just dont pvp and the ppl ther ar pvp is the 2 OP class -- yep the total ¤%& up pvp thes time and even in OPS we can see it to -- and if u look at the combatlog u can easy see the ar WAY OP is more then 35% damage the make in the same time ---- we ben run som OPS and test it out -- thes is out of hand

QQ some more... You have to admit that some healers and tanks were near impossible to kill, that balance needed a bit of a shift. Now you know what its like to PvP. If you want to be immortal and never die, stick to dueling.

lol man i tink u need to get u selv ar brain damm becors pvp is all over is total unbalance and not even fun eny more -- ther is 2 class to play if u goen pvp after thes patch and BIO need to fix thes - els u goen see ppl just dont pvp and the ppl ther ar pvp is the 2 OP class -- yep the total ¤%& up pvp thes time and even in OPS we can see it to -- and if u look at the combatlog u can easy see the ar WAY OP is more then 35% damage the make in the same time ---- we ben run som OPS and test it out -- thes is out of hand

What is this ... I don't even?

nexusbob is attacking the English language.

nexusbob hit the English language for 4,789,678 damage.

English Grammar attacks nexusbob.

nexusbob crits English Grammar for 14,568,320 damage.

the English language has been slain.

English Grammar has been slain.