heres a problem i have with swtor...

Kaladorei

plz watch both vids below to understand what i mean

SWTOR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_muBMTzni4

Tera:

Now after playing tera CBT i did some OWPvP with around 60 people involved with 0 lag whatsoever.

And as you can clearly see. SWTOR has problems that probably can never be solved due to the edited version of the engine and the way it has been designed. this unfortunatly for me is why i and my guild have unsubbed, not to mention the crappy populations on some servers...i wont go into other issues, that just one in the limelight that really affected the game for myselfand some of my guildmates.

Edited by Kaladorei

I don't understand the point of posting a Tera video, it just looks exactly the same as any other generic mmo fantasy pvp instance.

you clearly have 0 concept of its combat system , nor do you see the fact 0 lag. if you must read about thecombat system watch the 50 v 50 beta gameplay and 0 lag and say same.

You're comparing lag when you're looking at a 10v10 match in Tera and comparing it to a zerg in SWTOR. If you zerg a lot of people in WOW, it'll lock up with lag too.

If you want to compare something, you need similar qualities. Compare an 8v8 warzone in SWTOR to 10v10 in Tera.

You're comparing lag when you're looking at a 10v10 match in Tera and comparing it to a zerg in SWTOR. If you zerg a lot of people in WOW, it'll lock up with lag too.

If you want to compare something, you need similar qualities. Compare an 8v8 warzone in SWTOR to 10v10 in Tera.

I have also played Tera. The good? You can get 80+ people in a zone whacking each other. The bad? You have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE WHACKING.

I'm kinda unimpressed with the game. "Kinda" means "a lot", I guess.

I have also played Tera. The good? You can get 80+ people in a zone whacking each other. The bad? You have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE WHACKING.

perhaps it was a "skill" issue mate, we went in as a guild and had a wicked time, we knew what we were doing as we were all on raidcall and we certainly knew what we were hitting.

Healer> ranged >>melee in that order lol.

I wasn't that impressed either.

Like I said in another thread. I could have just as easily been playing lineage or any other fantasy game and barely noticed the difference.

SWTOR at least got me out of that universe for a while. The fantasy thing has been done and driven into the ground for now and there all starting to look so similar.

I get your point but, nothing during development or game footage of this game ever led me to the impression that larger group PvP would be good. It's a good RPG with very good story and voicework that allows you some MMO interaction. If you want massive PvP battles, this is not nor was it ever the game for you.

I get your point but, nothing during development or game footage of this game ever led me to the impression that larger group PvP would be good. It's a good RPG with very good story and voicework that allows you some MMO interaction. If you want massive PvP battles, this is not nor was it ever the game for you.

stuff to do at end game would be nice. tera offers more on day one than swtor will in 6 months lol.

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss your experience with FPS and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!