Republic Evenstar Recruiting

marlbro

We are looking for players to join our Guild that is focused on Opps at the moment.

Active players who are willing to participate but we also know that people have real lives too so we are flexible as well.

If you join us you will be part of a small team that are friendly and experienced but we are not cliquey we just like Star Wars and Raiding.

Evenstar have all the bells and whistles and crap that other guild have lol so no need to list that.

So if you think you would like to be part of a small Guild and Team feel free to whisper in the game one of names below the post and perhaps come on ts for a chat its easier than typing hehe.

We are ideally looking to recruit

Healer - Sage

Ranged Dps - Gunslinger

But all are welcome to apply.

If you are interested please make an application on our website.

http://evenstar.enjin.com/

Or contact in game.

Sulimo, Valras or Ronaya

Edited by marlbro
update

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Really nice guild, joined them a couple of days ago and they are a really friendly bunch and extremely helpful especially to a newcomer to the game like me.

Thank you Mac, we are really glad you are with us now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heya Nas it's me Valras, if you visit our enjin website and look at your application you will see my response. I am around most of the time in the evening hours. If for some reason I am not around just whisper a member of Evenstar and they will gladly direct you to one of our officers.

Valras.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Does Evenstar recruit non-raiders ? I came back after a long absence and for the time being i can't commit to raiding. I raided as a tank for almost 1 year after the game released. Right now i am looking for a stable guild in order to further enjoy the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys i always wanna find a good pve guild... but my main characters are imp... so... if i can do a new character on republic any change to enter first as low level? I am a PvE man and on imp side i cant find any good pve guild... just pvp ... O .. and my main was always a tank... so? if i made a tank will be a spot for me from time to time? Still i consideration to do a smuggler at my first character at republic side...

Hi, old player returned, looking for a friendly casual guild to level in. Have recently swapped to red eclipse and leveled a guardian to 60 so far. Although I cannot commit to scheduled raid nights, due to working hours, I would like the opportunity to jump in as a casual if I am needed to fill numbers. Thanks in advance and look forward to speaking to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys i always wanna find a good pve guild... but my main characters are imp... so... if i can do a new character on republic any change to enter first as low level? I am a PvE man and on imp side i cant find any good pve guild... just pvp ... O .. and my main was always a tank... so? if i made a tank will be a spot for me from time to time? Still i consideration to do a smuggler at my first character at republic side...

Hello ZibzRO,

As first , sorry for mine late respond to your post, sadly we are not in need of tanks, but if you would like to roll a ranged DPS or a sage/commando healer would be nice to make application to our webside :)

Evenstar