Force flight

khayyinx

Could the force users really fly? There's a topic in wookieepedia about it. We also see this in ROTS when sidious levitate the senate pod he's on (which is almost as levitating himself) and in kotor Revan is shown meditating and floating about a meter above the ground...

What about darth vader? He can fly?

Sidious was powerful , old , and extremely wise in the force and the abilities there for of . While I do not think Flight would be possible , Levitation seems to be very possible seeing how Sidious used it .

What Revan did was probably only possible through meditation .

You can see that Force Users have used something to increase the height in which they jump and soften their landing from heights . To truely master something along flight has yet to be seen and probably will only be possible through FANBOY EU Luke who seems to be possible of everything !

Force Flight is considered to be an exagerated Force Levitation which is based off of Force Meditation. Many Force users were documented using Force Flight. Yeah I saw the post the guy made about Luke (and yes Luke has on several occasions used Force Flight, and his wife knows how to use it too.) The NJO seems to have a few people who use it such as Ganner (not 100% sure when Jedi Qu Rahn started to use it, before NJO or after, but he did frequently).

Quoting HK-47 ("KotoRII") in respect to how I feel about Luke.

"Statement: Sometimes , Master , it is difficult for Meatbags to step back and gain some perspective on death and its importance in their insignificant lives !"

("^ I feel Luke even EU is very Significant to StarWars but I love good stories 110% more !")

I feel a Character that has had atleast 35years of a run and purely out of fear of Fanboys everywhere going nutz at that slightest thought that one day Luke Skywalker might pass on , I feel he should die for the better of Story and mankind as we know it !

In my opinion a Character is as only as good as his weakness , and no one can beat Luke Skywalker as he will steam roll anyone in the Universe with little if any effort .

I love OT Luke Skywalker , but I very much dislike EU Skywalker ............ I would be more intrested to see someone like Jaina Solo come into the spot light and take over . After all she is currently a story worth reading with all the drama that is in her life . I believe Jaina Solo becoming the new Hero would be StarWars Evolving rather than staying the same .

I been Married for 9 years and have to kids with my wife , if she died I would be ruined and very unable to defend myself against fights ect . Skywalker EU just keeps going on and on .

I know Wolfninjajedi I never got back to you on this but in the EU Skywalker has no Yang as he has no Equal . A Yang is someone or something that is your Brick Wall and no matter how many times you try to break it down , it just stands there unscratched and viceversa.

So in the end Luke is a living neverending Fanboy idol that will continue to be without equal until George Lucas allows for some good story telling and not the constant Good always defeats Evil story line. ("After all its called Starwars not StarDefenders")

((""I do not Dislike Fanboys of Luke , But I do get sick of their neverending blah Luke this , Blah Luke that . I feel StarWars is bigger than Luke Skywalker""))

I like Jedi's way more than Sith Lords and the only reason Nihilus is my favorite is because so far I feel like there is a saddness to be told about his Character . If he was ever superman , I would disown him .

"JUST MY OPINION" .

Edited by mefit

Quoting HK-47 ("KotoRII") in respect to how I feel about Luke.

"Statement: Sometimes , Master , it is difficult for Meatbags to step back and gain some perspective on death and its importance in their insignificant lives !"

("^ I feel Luke even EU is very Significant to StarWars but I love good stories 110% more !")

I feel a Character that has had atleast 35years of a run and purely out of fear of Fanboys everywhere going nutz at that slightest thought that one day Luke Skywalker might pass on , I feel he should die for the better of Story and mankind as we know it !

In my opinion a Character is as only as good as his weakness , and no one can beat Luke Skywalker as he will steam roll anyone in the Universe with little if any effort .

I love OT Luke Skywalker , but I very much dislike EU Skywalker ............ I would be more intrested to see someone like Jaina Solo come into the spot light and take over . After all she is currently a story worth reading with all the drama that is in her life . I believe Jaina Solo becoming the new Hero would be StarWars Evolving rather than staying the same .

I been Married for 9 years and have to kids with my wife , if she died I would be ruined and very unable to defend myself against fights ect . Skywalker EU just keeps going on and on .

I know Wolfninjajedi I never got back to you on this but in the EU Skywalker has no Yang as he has no Equal . A Yang is someone or something that is your Brick Wall and no matter how many times you try to break it down , it just stands there unscratched and viceversa.

So in the end Luke is a living neverending Fanboy idol that will continue to be without equal until George Lucas allows for some good story telling and not the constant Good always defeats Evil story line. ("After all its called Starwars not StarDefenders")

((""I do not Dislike Fanboys of Luke , But I do get sick of their neverending blah Luke this , Blah Luke that . I feel StarWars is bigger than Luke Skywalker""))

I like Jedi's way more than Sith Lords and the only reason Nihilus is my favorite is because so far I feel like there is a saddness to be told about his Character . If he was ever superman , I would disown him .

"JUST MY OPINION" .

I like a good story too. But Luke, Han, and Leia are people that cannot be killed off. This is from GL. No one can kill off those three characters unless he says so. So they will most likely die due to old age.

I like a good story too. But Luke, Han, and Leia are people that cannot be killed off. This is from GL. No one can kill off those three characters unless he says so. So they will most likely die due to old age.

Well since I went to work and came back to this great news , I guess GL will have nothing to say on Luke , Han, or Leia....................but its now Doubtful Disney will kill them either , as now they will become cashcows for Movies , Cartoons and Probably a set of Marvel Comic series !