Jindo Krey still bugged in Hard Mode

Patch notes 1.1.2: The False Emperor

Jindo Krey's ship no longer occasionally enters a state that prevents it from taking damage.

I was a happy panda.

So, me and my group was trying False Emperor again. First time we tried getting him, we wiped when we almost had him. Well thats fine, people wipe. When we went back in to try, his ship didnt take damage. Again. And Again. And again. After 7 tries or so, we gave up.

Then I was a sad panda.

I really wish this to be fixed soon, as it is incredibly frustrating that this bug keeps persisting.

If someone from BioWare need some info, the server was Goluud Corridor, and we were 2 sorcerers (1 heal, 1 dps), 1 assassin and one juggernaut.

So please Bioware, fix this otherwise great flashpoint!

Not really sure how this gets bugged. I have completed this instance daily for the last 3 weeks and never had one issue with him. Just use the middle console and it will blow up after 5 shots. Don;t use any of the other consoles.

This instance has also bugs in normal mode.

We were 3 yesterday, the tank was bumped by jindo (jindo was under 10% percent life) in the sideral void then jindo kept trying to shot the tank as if my friend was UNDER the platform...after 2/3 seconds jindo became grey and we looted nothing when he died from the two of us that were still alive !

Edited by Borow

Done FE HM for 3 weeks everyday and never seen this bug.

Lucky you, There can be 100 ways this boss triggers the bug, maby its the server, classes, gear specs mm. Its up to bio to find the bug. Hope they find it soon :D

Edited by Wadjet
misspell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The ship is back and still bugged. For a few weeks we could easily down this encounter without the ship at all, likely disabled due to bugs. Well the ship is back and still bugged, its immune we hit it in the encounter 11 times with middle and side turrets and it never retreats it just owns the party with 10s of thousands of damage that we can't possibly heal or CD through. Strong work.

There is a timing to when you should activate the center console. Too soon and it does nothing. Too late and it will move to the sides. When the ship moves forward you wait until you see the shield come up around the ship and then have 2 dps hit the center console. He's gonna pull 1 away which lets the second one finish the cast. I have never had it bug out when done this way even when pugging it with people who insisted it was random. Once they listened to me and did it right they couldn't believe how easy it was.

1st and foremost ALWAYS USE MIDDLE CONSOLE...ALWAYS

2nd start fight by sending TWO people to center console one will be harpooned so one will make it to console unscathed

3rd WAIT TILL THE SHIP IS CLOSE!!! it swoops in close to console clik it then! doesnt work 1st time retry (you'll see turret fire)

this fight is a breeze if your console person can take cover/crouch. just setup at console crouch/cover have camera facing ship so you see when it gets close. the crouch/cover nullify's Jindo's harpoon so you'll never move. if Jindo come up on your platform just get tank to pull him off it. GL!!

PS a healer crouched at the center console is ideal he can use party frames to heal targets and keep his focus on what ship is doing/shoot it

Hello there,

We saw your thread and thought you might be interested in some of the changes coming in 1.2 in relation to the False Emperor. You can find more information on the 1.2 patch here.

Game Update 1.2 PTS Patch Notes (Continued)

The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.

The following URL will allow you to link to the Flashpoints and Operations PTS Notes directly: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=3463508&postcount=5

[aname=Flashpoints_Ops]Flashpoints and Operations[/aname]

The False Emperor

• An issue that could prevent HK-47 from spawning correctly has been resolved.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the turrets to sometimes fail to damage Jindo Krey's ship. *UPDATED 4/6*

• 5 months later...
Did this re-show it's head again? i've run this instance several times in past. Last night was first time since 1.4 though. We've never had issues at Jindo Krey's ship. This time however after the 3rd shot to the ship, hitting the cannon animated a shot to the ship, but did not interupt the shooting. The control would re-light and allow the click, would send another shot to the ship, but ... still no impact. We tried a few times and always on the 4th shot it decided not to effect it anymore.