Welcome to Game Update 1.7: Return of the Gree

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous another patch where bubble stun and smash get ignored. No communication at all from the devs regarding when they plan to fix those issues.

This game is a betrayal to the KOTOR name and all devs should be ashamed of working in a game that disrespects the entire pvp community.

All we want is a quick fix, no major changes no new skills just make pvp tolerable to play again and yet you remain silent as to when those changes will be made OR if they will be made at all.

This patch is a complete lack of respect towards paying costumers

Sounds cool, but I have a little bit of a problem with the event timing. So, it will be there, and then leave. That's cool, depending on when it comes back. Are talking weeks? months? Many months?

This will be kind of a bogus update if the event only happens a few times a year. I'm thinking every month or so. Make it a bit random. So 5-8 weeks.

But I interpret your timing to be, 2-3 times a year. I think that is a bit too little imho. I guess time will tell. I do like the idea of people saying, hey, the Gree event popped on Ilum!

This is a horrid joke!

Nothing but damn premades griefing everyone now. Virtually impossible to do the PvP portion...and before PvP trolls walk in I have EWH / WH on me with some augments. So no I'm not going in with fresh gear, etc.

Free for all is the dumbest thing I have seen in this game's life so far... :mad:

Edited by Eillack

Honestly, I gotta say I understand why this never went to PTS now.

this is a major, major fluff update. Very little substance at all. This reminds me of the introduction of legacy.

All 1.7 is, is the introduction of reputation and the Gree Event.

This is ridiculous another patch where bubble stun and smash get ignored. No communication at all from the devs regarding when they plan to fix those issues.

This game is a betrayal to the KOTOR name and all devs should be ashamed of working in a game that disrespects the entire pvp community.

All we want is a quick fix, no major changes no new skills just make pvp tolerable to play again and yet you remain silent as to when those changes will be made OR if they will be made at all.

This patch is a complete lack of respect towards paying costumers

I agree 100% pvp has gotten ridiculous, even pre 50 has begun to be ruined by the twinked up smashers. How long will it take them to learn roots and slows are good but stuns are not. There are matches i literally die twice as many times as I kill. its go into a area for an objective get stunned loose half health stunned die without ever being able to use a single skill only to repawn and repeat.

I think fixing bubble sttun to give correct amount of resolve and tweaking the resolve some more might help it. Certain classes like operatives and scoundrels need the stun to have a chance to kill someone but these aoe stuns and bubble stuns are just plain overthetop

Edit: Yes i have a jugg smasher and a bubble specd sage, actually have 19 chars but it still makes me feel dirty to use something that no one has any chance of making it even a remotely fair fight.

Edited by Burtlebe

What an insanely epic disappointment of a patch once again. How can you possibly even remotely let the smash and bubble stun problem continue this long? Its literally mind blowing at this point. Ive gone from really frustrated to it is what it is to furious to whatever, they are going to do what they want to just utterly shocked by this. You most hardcore customer base are us players that log in literally every day to PvP or do Ops. We are the ones that keep this game going, not these free to play casuals. WE DONT CARE ABOUT FLUFF ITEMS, THE CARTEL MARKET OR TEMPORARY IN GAME EVENTS. We want this game to change so that its not broken and frustrating any more and can be fun again instead of out of our control due to broken mechanics or over powered classes. This is the first time I have questioned why I throw money at your company and that sucks from a hardcore MMO player as myself that you should be keeping happy and many others like me.

Yeah I'm pretty sure SWTOR is completely ignorant of their fan base now. The only thing they can seem to pay attention to is the Cartel Market, which is a cool feature and I'm sure has made them plenty of money, but dressing up your character isn't as fun as they think. We need class balance, things for gear progression, and PVP based objectives. Not unrewarded PVP. Players will always focus on what rewards them the most.