[Video Guide] Mox Desktop Parser - Download, Installation, and Use

a slight bump mayhaps

I have one question. How do I reset or clear my list of fights that have been tracked?

I was using the parser (and I love it), but near the end of the night I noticed that I had about 98.1 DPS.. now that is impossile for a lvl 50 merc running hardmodes, and when I looked closer the DPS calc was based on all the toons that I had played. Ok, that makes sense, but if I want to see just my DPS for a given FP or OP then I need to be able to delete my previously tracked fights.

Even restarting the program did not do this. And I can't find the option to reset anywhere. If I need to go to a folder and delte files, I can do that, but I want to make sure I delete the right ones.

Any advice is appreciated.

I have one question. How do I reset or clear my list of fights that have been tracked?

I was using the parser (and I love it), but near the end of the night I noticed that I had about 98.1 DPS.. now that is impossile for a lvl 50 merc running hardmodes, and when I looked closer the DPS calc was based on all the toons that I had played. Ok, that makes sense, but if I want to see just my DPS for a given FP or OP then I need to be able to delete my previously tracked fights.

Even restarting the program did not do this. And I can't find the option to reset anywhere. If I need to go to a folder and delte files, I can do that, but I want to make sure I delete the right ones.

I'm not exactly sure what has caused this glitch. I think you can perhaps move previous combat logs out of the folder and or delete them if you no longer need them.

were you able to resolve the issue?