1.3 Hardmode Content Cleared

* Reserved for 1.3 launch day*

So how does the prospect of farming the current content until next launch appeal to you folks? Are the current 4 bosses enough to keep you entertained for a couple more months? What will you do to fill the time between raids? Grind dailies? Save up for those Legacy rewards which you unlocked the right to pay credits for?

* Reserved for 1.3 launch day*

So how does the prospect of farming the current content until next launch appeal to you folks? Are the current 4 bosses enough to keep you entertained for a couple more months? What will you do to fill the time between raids? Grind dailies? Save up for those Legacy rewards which you unlocked the right to pay credits for?

Story Modes one day, EC HM 1-2 Days, KP/EV one day, Nightmare Pilgrim one day. Dailies also.

Depends on whether NiM mode releases with 1.3 or before. Honestly I can't see HM EC taking longer than another two weeks at the outside for our group, seeing as we had only minor trouble clearing story mode and were literally a 1k wipe from downing Zorn and Toth on hard Monday night (and that was with a columi geared dps sage subbing in for a full Rakata sage that we normally have).

I'll probably keep leveling my alts and maybe try to fill out the codex on my main, but really the make or break point for me is character transfers. If I can't either bring my whole legacy in one move or move each individual character for free I'm done with the game until they merge my server. I've put too much time into the characters I have to up and reroll now.