Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armor disguise suggestions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Armor disguise suggestions?

dmikhail
02.13.2013 , 07:09 PM | #1
As a sorc I'm a bit weary of getting targeted as an easy kill the second I'm seen. I'm thinking of sucking up the mod feeds and move all my elite WH stuff into another class gear like jug since we both have 1 saber. Or bh just to be weird. I think the new tron gear is going to look the same for all classes, that might be a way to go, otherwise cartel maybe. Anyone find a good convincing set?

verfallen
02.13.2013 , 08:23 PM | #2
Get a big a** vibrosword (cleaver) too, you'll look like those warrior clinging to WoW in the SW universe

Otherwise, get the trooper armor for even more pub pausing before attacking

ahduth
02.13.2013 , 09:28 PM | #3
I was using the Quesh social gear, kinda looks like a bounty hunter. With this cartel gear now, you have tons of options though.
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgamer View Post
The arguement is that we shouldnt have to hybrid ourselves out like prostitutes to be viable

DAWUSS
02.13.2013 , 09:39 PM | #4
I think when they hover over your name and see what class you are, the disguise ends up being little more than appearance only and having little to no effectiveness. Still, I'd go for whatever you think looks best for your character.

dmikhail
02.14.2013 , 12:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
I think when they hover over your name and see what class you are, the disguise ends up being little more than appearance only and having little to no effectiveness..
Oh I know, just trying to buy myself a few precious seconds