Crafter or schematic needed! Paying 20 milion!

VlatkoTrbovic

Hello guys. I am so desperate to get very old pvp armor set for bountyhunter. I am looking for one item especially:

Champion Eliminator's Helmet

Playing game for like two years and iv seen it only few times. Last time I saw it was receantly. Some people say skin was replaced, but it isnt. Iv seen helmet on dude like few days ago.

Here are some links of helmet look :

http://i60.tinypic.com/fauakl.jpg

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/itm/champion-eliminators-helmet

Edited by VlatkoTrbovic

The only old PvP gear you can get are the Battlemaster sets. Anything else is unobtainable for the time being.

Conveniently, The Centurion and Champion gear was exactly the same as Battlemaster, just a different color.

War Hero is also craftable but it looks different.

Edited by Diviciacus

"Hello guys. I am so desperate to get very old pvp armor set for bountyhunter. I am looking for one item especially:

Champion Eliminator's Helmet

Playing game for like two years and iv seen it only few times. Last time I saw it was receantly. Some people say skin was replaced, but it isnt. Iv seen helmet on dude like few days ago.

Here are some links of helmet look :"

I'm afraid that exact helmet model is not obtainable and hasn't been for years. The centurion and champion sets were never craftable, only Battlemaster and War Hero. And while there was some overlap with Battlemaster, that exact model was not among them. If you saw it, it was on someone that got it back when they were obtainable.

You can probably get close to the same model for all the other pieces with the cartel market Savage Hunter set, but the closest you can get for the helmet is the Battlemaster Medic or Eliminator helm, or the Deep Space Starfighter reputation helmet. They don't have that organic skin though.

Conveniently, The Centurion and Champion gear was exactly the same as Battlemaster, just a different color.

That's not quite true for all the classes. The inquisitor, the bounty hunter and the trooper players had access to some unique gear that has not been available from anywhere else.

Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post

That's not quite true for all the classes. The inquisitor, the bounty hunter and the trooper players had access to some unique gear that has not been available from anywhere else.

Quite right. Back then when they were less cheap/lazy, there were multiple models per class, depending on the role. One of the models carried over to Battlemaster with a recolor, one didn't.

You can see them all for bounty hunter here -

http://i.imgur.com/gMGD35h.png

The model he wants is the one that didn't carry over, sadly.

Quite right. Back then when they were less cheap/lazy, there were multiple models per class, depending on the role. One of the models carried over to Battlemaster with a recolor, one didn't.

You can see them all for bounty hunter here -

http://i.imgur.com/gMGD35h.png

The model he wants is the one that didn't carry over, sadly.

Ah, the glory days of different sets for PvE and PvP per class, per advanced class, per role. Sure, not everything was good (I'm looking at you consulars) but there were some great ones.

I'm afraid that exact helmet model is not obtainable and hasn't been for years. The centurion and champion sets were never craftable, only Battlemaster and War Hero. And while there was some overlap with Battlemaster, that exact model was not among them. If you saw it, it was on someone that got it back when they were obtainable.

You can probably get close to the same model for all the other pieces with the cartel market Savage Hunter set, but the closest you can get for the helmet is the Battlemaster Medic or Eliminator helm, or the Deep Space Starfighter reputation helmet. They don't have that organic skin though.

U sure it wasnt craftable mate? On that link iv sent in frist post it say down there that there was schematic for it .. :-/

i don't know if that piece is available for crafters or not, so can't help there. i can help you with your negotiating strategy, however. DO NOT EVER make an open offer like 20M credits. ask around to find the item and then ask WHAT THEY WANT for it. the person who puts the first number on the table is in the weaker position, but most people don't know it, so they do it anyway. for rare items that there isn't an established market for, especially, don't set the price for the item you want in the millions. if it turns out the seller does want that amount, then you haven't lost anything, but stand to save yourself considerable credits by letting them set a number first. Edited by sumquy

• 3 weeks later...
i don't know if that piece is available for crafters or not, so can't help there. i can help you with your negotiating strategy, however. DO NOT EVER make an open offer like 20M credits. ask around to find the item and then ask WHAT THEY WANT for it. the person who puts the first number on the table is in the weaker position, but most people don't know it, so they do it anyway. for rare items that there isn't an established market for, especially, don't set the price for the item you want in the millions. if it turns out the seller does want that amount, then you haven't lost anything, but stand to save yourself considerable credits by letting them set a number first.

LOL, just LOL...

obviously the op has 20 mil to blow on fluff and doesn't really care...