8man normal wz premades

Nucairion

something needs to be done to stop this to many time do i see the guild drop it like its hoth on red eclipse having a full premade in normals and will likely leave ones there not all in. not only is it unfair to others thats wot ranked rwz are for so either they cowardly looking for a free and easy win and cant hack ranked or 2 they just enjoy making others wzs hell and unenjoyable.

bw seriously need to seperate premades from solo queues coz i cant see anyway they can prevent a 8 man guild group getting into normals. unless they only allow a 4 man premade in wzs and force 4 randoms onto there team.

i dont play this game for others to ruin my fun and playtime so they can have cheap and easy wins by ruining the fun for others.

while i know im gonna get absolutly flamed for this post and hardly anyone if any agree with me but such is life. but nothing says more cowardly tan an 8man premade in a normal wz. and its worse when they dont get on the same team as there other 4 man group they ditch the wz and queue until they get it.

if they dont fix issues like this class balancing wont matter when there no comeptitive normal warzones

Edited by Nucairion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something needs to be done to stop this to many time do i see the guild drop it like its hoth on red eclipse having a full premade in normals and will likely leave ones there not all in. not only is it unfair to others thats wot ranked rwz are for so either they cowardly looking for a free and easy win and cant hack ranked or 2 they just enjoy making others wzs hell and unenjoyable.

bw seriously need to seperate premades from solo queues coz i cant see anyway they can prevent a 8 man guild group getting into normals. unless they only allow a 4 man premade in wzs and force 4 randoms onto there team.

i dont play this game for others to ruin my fun and playtime so they can have cheap and easy wins by ruining the fun for others.

while i know im gonna get absolutly flamed for this post and hardly anyone if any agree with me but such is life. but nothing says more cowardly tan an 8man premade in a normal wz. and its worse when they dont get on the same team as there other 4 man group they ditch the wz and queue until they get it.

if they dont fix issues like this class balancing wont matter when there no comeptitive normal warzones

I understand completely. but sadly i don't think anything will be done about this

I understand completely. but sadly i don't think anything will be done about this

glad someone understands. and i think your right bw wont do anything about it. hell theres still bugs and known issues in the game that have been there since launch day so not counting on anything being done. just a shame some people or some guilds like the one i name above feel the need to ruin other peoples fun and wz time jsut to look good or for a cheap and easy win.

i do think if enough people complain and keep complaining bout this issue bioware will be forced to do something if they dont want to loose more of there players coz if you cant have fun playing the content you wish to play in this case pvp, then players will leave and find somewhere that they will enjoy it.

and if bioware do something about it these kind of people will rage quit the game coz they dont look good anymore and actually get beaten or jsut rage quit beacause premade queues were split from solo queues giving them longer queue times, so really it in the best interest not to do crap like this and ruin other peoples fun if they wish to keep premade queues and solo queues together as sooner or later enough people will have enough of this issue can quit game or come here like i have done and post there issue,

as for the guy that laughed at competive pvp many mmo's actually have competitive pvp sure balance is always and issue but the games are back and forth and on an even playing field not 8 man premade in a normal wz vs half a premade or 8 pugs.

but bw seem insistant on killing off there own pvp with these rediculas nerfs and buffs and refusal to do anything major with smash. which is another topic i wont talk bout here. pvp should be competitive and should be equal in terms of team set up. not allowing a loophole in the queueing system for a guild to get 8 ppl in or ditch the other 4 people if they dont get there 8man premade

Drop it do play ranked, but if you have a big guild with multiple pre-mades then sooner or later they'll end up in the same WZ. It happens a lot in my guild too, although we end up against each other more often than with each other I reckon.

Drop it do play ranked, but if you have a big guild with multiple pre-mades then sooner or later they'll end up in the same WZ. It happens a lot in my guild too, although we end up against each other more often than with each other I reckon.

Occasionally ending up with 2 4mans is one thing, quitting over and over again until you do, is quite another.

What I don't get is the PuGs on the other side who stick around... You see 8 people with the same guild tag, and you're in a pure 8 man PuG, bounce. There is no quitter debuff, the best way to "thwart" someone who is exploiting the system, is to not bother playing against them at all.

The first time they might be all like "Yeah, we are so leet! They can't handle our powuh!" But by the 6th time their WZ ends after 1 min...

Indeed, I hear ya and agree. The ones who do this have only ONE rebuttal "this game is a group oriented game" they use that as a cop out to justify their satisfaction then tell OP's like yourself to find a guild.

This will kinda go back at you OP and I don't meant this personally as an attack on you, but if humanity would quit worrying about the needs of the few and worry about the needs of the many and have some compassion towards others everyone's experience would be a lot better. I think i'm the only one that feels bad about beating a bunch of recruit gears 6-0 in huttball in 35seconds.

Not only do I feel bad for the team we just backalley'd chicago style, but it's not fun to win like that. There are a few though who live/breathe/die off of making others gametime a living hell as this is the ONLY source of enjoyment they get in their lives. i have a real life friend who does this thank god he's on another server and i give him the short end of the rope daily lol when we hang out. Though when he's not in game he's not a jerk lol. I don't get it and he can't explain it either.

On that note we must have compassion for people like that as they don't know any better. Only through example or by death from old age will they ever learn and most of the time they are good people who don't realise the stress they cause as from their point of view they would laugh it off and move on and wonder why the victim doesn't do the same.

Sorry for the long reply but i had to get it out. I'm sure i will also be flamed, but such is life and I have compassion for you who choose to do so and you are forgiven, but not forgotten.

I almost only solo queue so I know where you coming from... But the rare occasion I get to premade with Guildies I have a blast, and I'd rather not lose the ability to play with Guildies/friends. Or do silly stuff like run 4 sniper team like I did a few nights ago.

To be honest most premades aren't even that good(mine included). You only notice the ones who stomp the **** out of you.

To be honest, they should just allow an 8man queue, save the pugstomping guilds some trouble of timing their queues to get all 8 into the same wz. Since it's happening already, bioware obviously doesn't care, so at least give those guilds a break and let all 8 queue together in regular wzs. At least then (depending on the size of the guild) there would only be 1 wz where pugs were being stomped instead of 2. Then eliminate wz backfill completely and gg, wz qqing solved.

oh and btw, regular warzones have never been competitive. The fact that one team has 4-8 members on voice chat, likely min-maxed wh/ewh gear can face off against 8 pugs, not on voice chat, likely in stock unaugmented wh gear, leaves the pugs at a distinct disadvantage. It's pretty much the equivalent of having 4-8 members of the Baltimore Ravens vs 8 high school football players from different high schools. Laughable? Certainly. Competitive? Hardly.

Edited by SomeJagoff

Indeed, I hear ya and agree. The ones who do this have only ONE rebuttal "this game is a group oriented game" they use that as a cop out to justify their satisfaction then tell OP's like yourself to find a guild.

This will kinda go back at you OP and I don't meant this personally as an attack on you, but if humanity would quit worrying about the needs of the few and worry about the needs of the many and have some compassion towards others everyone's experience would be a lot better. I think i'm the only one that feels bad about beating a bunch of recruit gears 6-0 in huttball in 35seconds.

Not only do I feel bad for the team we just backalley'd chicago style, but it's not fun to win like that. There are a few though who live/breathe/die off of making others gametime a living hell as this is the ONLY source of enjoyment they get in their lives. i have a real life friend who does this thank god he's on another server and i give him the short end of the rope daily lol when we hang out. Though when he's not in game he's not a jerk lol. I don't get it and he can't explain it either.

On that note we must have compassion for people like that as they don't know any better. Only through example or by death from old age will they ever learn and most of the time they are good people who don't realise the stress they cause as from their point of view they would laugh it off and move on and wonder why the victim doesn't do the same.

Sorry for the long reply but i had to get it out. I'm sure i will also be flamed, but such is life and I have compassion for you who choose to do so and you are forgiven, but not forgotten.

I hear what your saying and it didnt seem like a flame at me at all and is a very good comment. And it bugs me alot that people do this kind of stuff.

To answer a couple of ur points your right in saying most the time posts like this surface people hide be hind its a group based game or get a guild. I have a guild some pvp and most dont. At times I maye group with them as a 4 man and most the time I solo pvp.

As for seeing 8 man premades and just leaving sometime I do but always feel bad ditching the rest who will stick it out. I only leave games if I join and its underway and nearly over. Or if people dontt call incs or fight at objectives. Dontt like wasting my time in those groups.

I always feel bad leaving groups but sometimes its better than wasting time trying to get groups to sort it out.

Im glad you and some others actually see my point good to see im not alone on the hassles these types of wzs bring. I will say I dont blame them entirely for utilizing a loophole or coincidently gettung 2 groups cos size of guild it the leaving to make it happen aswell as doing it and bioware not adding a prevention to this.

Just a shame that some people enjoy sucking the fun out of pvp for others just for a cheap and quick win.

Ps sorry for bad spelling if any on my phone ;-)

Please to type and spell. Oh and punctuation would help...

I had to rofl

As for seeing 8 man premades and just leaving sometime I do but always feel bad ditching the rest who will stick it out. I only leave games if I join and its underway and nearly over. Or if people dontt call incs or fight at objectives. Dontt like wasting my time in those groups.

I always feel bad leaving groups but sometimes its better than wasting time trying to get groups to sort it out.

Sorry my friend hypercritical is the word i choose to use here i bet if you was in a PvP guild that queued more than one group at a time and landed in a 8 man you would be like lets have some fun or would you quit on your guild mates cos your just that type of guy and worry about everyone else's fun.

here is the thing you seem to be missing you don't have to be in a guild to make premades find some like minded people, Talk to them add them to your friends list get yourself on raid call (Its free) and make your own premade's but wait that's a little to much effort BW should just change the game just for you. and rewrite a shed load of code because its just so UNFAIR.

I don't notice any of these 8 man's dragging the games out and farming damage or kills to feed their egos i think maybe your just a little bit bitter that your not in a active guild maybe you should look at what you want from your guild and ask yourself if you are in the right one.

just saying

There are only 2 forms of pvp that exist in this game. Normal Warzones, and Rated Warzones.

With such a lack of diversity and people even doing warzones at certain points of the night...its not surprising that people are doing 8-man normal WZs.

What else is there to do? lol

yeah im from the same server the same thing could be said for the pub guilds like Lord Of The Drinks or Warlords, jsut ebcause the imps are finaly getting the idea of team work, and the pubs start crying about not being able to lolstomp the oposing team well i say stop crying over a GAME!!

I had to rofl

Sorry my friend hypercritical is the word i choose to use here i bet if you was in a PvP guild that queued more than one group at a time and landed in a 8 man you would be like lets have some fun or would you quit on your guild mates cos your just that type of guy and worry about everyone else's fun.

here is the thing you seem to be missing you don't have to be in a guild to make premades find some like minded people, Talk to them add them to your friends list get yourself on raid call (Its free) and make your own premade's but wait that's a little to much effort BW should just change the game just for you. and rewrite a shed load of code because its just so UNFAIR.

I don't notice any of these 8 man's dragging the games out and farming damage or kills to feed their egos i think maybe your just a little bit bitter that your not in a active guild maybe you should look at what you want from your guild and ask yourself if you are in the right one.

just saying

Actually no I dont I mostly pvp solo and when I do group with my guild its with 3 others only not many ppl in my guild pvp

OK let me break it down for you again you seem to be a little slow

Actually no I dont I mostly pvp solo
yes this is your problem gets some friends that pvp

when I do group with my guild its with 3 others only not many ppl in my guild pvp
again yes this is your problem gets some friends that pvp

let me remind you whats already been pointed out to you Guilds like Dilih, LotD, ND, RC or deal with it are big guilds with many groups queuing i know you feel hard done by but get some friends that PvP make a premade problem solved.

Its seems you could save yourself alot of frustration but are unwilling to help yourself in fact its easier to come on a forum qq abit then to actully find some like minded people and go try to Roflstomp some of these big guilds thats where the challage is atm in PvP beating the bigger guilds.

Have to agree with somejagoff

To be honest, they should just allow an 8man queue, save the pugstomping guilds some trouble of timing their queues to get all 8 into the same wz. Since it's happening already, bioware obviously doesn't care, so at least give those guilds a break and let all 8 queue together in regular wzs. At least then (depending on the size of the guild) there would only be 1 wz where pugs were being stomped instead of 2. Then eliminate wz backfill completely and gg, wz qqing solved.

Not to derail the thread, but honestly how the **** are they planning to make free subs buy their PVP packs when crap like this goes on? Gotta be fun for a guy doing 3 bgs a week running into a premade packing twice their health, running tactical roles and so on.

Not to derail the thread, but honestly how the **** are they planning to make free subs buy their PVP packs when crap like this goes on? Gotta be fun for a guy doing 3 bgs a week running into a premade packing twice their health, running tactical roles and so on.

Yeah screw the subs who cares about them and having people play PvP with friends hell no everyone should queue solo FTW

no seriously i agree ILVL queuing system needs to be added but then again i see so many people running full EWH who have no clue on what they are actually meant to be doing in PvP and don't understand objectives win the game not kills look for the nabs that scream yeah top damage on a losing game.

I would say if you want to PvP then sub and join a active PvP guild or find a guild that will take unsubs again I'm back to original point find some like minded friends and make a premade in fact start a thread call it LFG PvP premades

get a list of people add them to your friends list, Get raid call and you have your own premade simple

Yeah screw the subs who cares about them and having people play PvP with friends hell no everyone should queue solo FTW

no seriously i agree ILVL queuing system needs to be added but then again i see so many people running full EWH who have no clue on what they are actually meant to be doing in PvP and don't understand objectives win the game not kills look for the nabs that scream yeah top damage on a losing game.

I would say if you want to PvP then sub and join a active PvP guild or find a guild that will take unsubs again I'm back to original point find some like minded friends and make a premade in fact start a thread call it LFG PvP premades

get a list of people add them to your friends list, Get raid call and you have your own premade simple

Let's screw potential customers then. **** em, make em leave the game and then look shocked when the queues start pushing past 20 min. Nice logic there.

Let's screw potential customers then. **** em, make em leave the game and then look shocked when the queues start pushing past 20 min. Nice logic there.

I've given you a viable option where is yours ?

People have farmed their gear for PvP min/maxed it and put in the time to be where they are, We all started with nothing its the same in every mmo except a few if you want to walk into PvP where every thing is eqaul and everything is given to you go play Guild Wars.

I understand that losing games is frustrating but again its a gear based game farm your gear, Join a focused guild make some new friends and kick some butt if everything is given to you whats the point of playing.

Its a MMO Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) (muh'-mor-puh-guh) is a genre of role-playing video games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual game world. i want to PvP with friends that's why i pay my monthly Subs I win some, I lose some, I Roflstomp some, I get Roflstomped but that's PvP

I'm Done on this Thread now please try to grasp the fact that you have the option to make your own premades and farm your own gear no one has a advantage over anyone else other than they have put in more time and effort to gear and make friends to play alongside once you see this and actually put it into place you will get some much more out of your PvP i mean i don't see people trying to clear end game OP's or FP's solo in Tionese gear

Edited by sinistas

There are only 2 forms of pvp that exist in this game. Normal Warzones, and Rated Warzones.

With such a lack of diversity and people even doing warzones at certain points of the night...its not surprising that people are doing 8-man normal WZs.

What else is there to do? lol

that is true man....... ugh, rock and a hard place

I said it before and no one responded, but it's still the answer. If you see 8 people from the same guild, quit. Problem solved.

If your pride demands that you try your hardest and never quit a WZ, then your pride should also demand you don't complain about your competition.

Trying to roll your ranked team against a PuG is a **** move, and I'm not suggesting people should put up with it; but rather than asking Bioware to mess up the queue structure, just make use of the handy "Leave Warzone" button.