Will the Dread Masters bring Malgus back?

Slowpokeking

• 3 weeks later...
Like they did to Kephess? We had Kephess beaten and he still came back, Malgus got knocked off, maybe he has chance to come back or even make alliance with the Dread Masters?

But I had thought that the tweak they made in 2.0 where you can now kill Malgus without blowing him off the edge was to clear up any rumors that he may have survived.

They did, he clearly died right in front of you.

Lol well I guess that kills this thread.

I think dread masters are getting a bit old. Would be nice to have some new villains, maybe some that are not related to Empire. Yeah, we have Hutt cartel now, but it will get old soon enough too.

idk, I would worry about adding too many more factions. We've got Republic, Empire, Jedi, Sith, Mandalorian, Rakata, Hutt, Dread Masters, and I'm sure others that I'm missing...

Not to mention all the little Sub factions like SIS, Czerka, various planetary groups, pirate gangs, revanites...that list goes on for a while. I'm not sure the galaxy really needs one more group to deal with, unless they knock out a few first.

I do agree that empire has been the focal bad guy for too long. And the Hutts always felt a little obvious to me. Let's have a rogue Jedi faction or something.

This is Star Wars, let's not forget the Dread Masters can teleport.

Also remember

Jadus' case.

Where did they show teleportation? Short or Long range?

The Emperor in EU. Apparently they resurrected him after he was thrown into an endless pit of the second Death Star and being obliterated in its followed explosion.

Right...however Sidious knew Essence Transfer and thus could live forever, Malgus doesn't know the technique.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I think dread masters are getting a bit old. Would be nice to have some new villains, maybe some that are not realed to Empire. Yeah, we have Hutt cartel now, but it will get old soon enough too.

Every enemy will get old to you after a month :p