Mandalore (The Planet)

AmazingEthan

I've always loved Mandalore yet never been able to touch its holy ground or see what it looks like before the clone wars era for swtors sake add more planets I'm tired of running around on the same planets over and over again.

Maybe make them a third party in the war when you play as them just like wow you start on their world and they have their own capital and reason to come back into the war different words and actions Humans may rally people but mandalorians give say a boost for fighting or when other mandalorians are in the party or a party full of them they get a bonus for glory or something

Don't ignore Alien races I'd love to make a kit fisto listen to your fans and don't just add one planet at a time add 5 or 6 otherwise it gets too boring your game may have gone FTP but that does not mean that you should stop adding onto it let the fans write their own story listen to us because once other MMO's come out like TESO ( The Elder Scrolls Online) people will just forget this game exists

I have many other ideas that coukd possibly bring this game out of FTP heres a list.

New Species note: that they will need their Homeworld for this to be possible and they must have a reason to why they are joining in

Mandalorians

Bothan (Class may also be added)

Dug

Mon Calamari

Neimoidian

Quarran

Rodian

Trandoshan

Gamorrean

lthorian

Kubaz (Class may also be added)

Massassi (Class may be added)

Selonian

Selkath

Kaminoans

Even if people dident play them it would still be good to have the choice everyone loves choice most of those species can be modified to have a story like the Selkath their capital was destroyed maybe the republic and sith tried to rebuild it and your player must pick a side the Kubaz and Bothans as noted (Class may also be added) could have the class Spy.

Kaminoans I have to say would be easy to fit in its said that before Count Dooku wiped the planet off the star chart only a handfull of people really knew about the world you could add a questline for the trooper that he must go to Kamino with provided credits and place an order for troops but an imperial spy who has joined you on your quest has bugged your holocom and is disrupting the relations with the Republic and the Kaminoans and you must root out the spy and make the choice to who gets the troops.

I don't really have many ideas as of classes heres a list and details

SIS Agent ( After many losses with Spys leaking infomation the Republic now calls upon The SIS and its Agents to help stop the leaking of any new infomation).

Imperial Sentry ( I have'nt had much time to think about this one but it is something I'd like to see Bounty hunters are cool but I like the more Traditional class to play with).

I have also had other ideas as of expansion packs like The Return of the Yuuzhan Vong ( Not to sure on their timeline) Dark jedi ( NOT SITH!) Dark jedi are hated by both sides making them a third party they are twisted jedi and sith alike trying to compete with both sides for conquest.

I also have ideas for other things like Guild Capital Ships this idea is not to be taken lightly I have had some thought about it such features like NPC recruitment and upgrading ,Personal rooms, Fleet forming with other guilds were your guilds captial ship must link up with the others at the fleet or the orbit of a world and jump to the enemies location there is no Defense and Offense both sides can attack and board the others ship to make their way to the Bridge or their vault and loot it or destroy it (Not permanent if it blows up but you must wait a period of time before jumping to help fight again) if you win you can jump to another fleet this will make Guilds have to talk to each other and work together.

Try and bring in one server only for each region I understand how hard that sounds but it will be more populated which means more heroics being done and more groups being formed

If anyone sees this and would like to know more about my ideas feel free to send me a message my email is ethanchickenboy_68@live.com.au ( a past Girlfriend made it.......I know right) please do try and share this around the more that bump this the more likely it is that it will be put in and understand that these are ideas and are not perfected........ yet.

Edited by AmazingEthan

The Yuuzhan Vong coming to our part of the woods comes over 3000 years later. Though there is one possible sighting of them by Canderous Ordo in KOTOR 1. It definitely sounded like the vong but it left and was never heard from again.

As far as a second faction like making the smuggler and BH separate and having places like the planet Mandalore and other planets, all for it.

Adding more classes wouldn't "save the game".

EA / WARE need to focus on fixing the many bugs they *already* have in this game, rather than creating more.

They've *already* lost countless subscribers, and many F2Pers aren't subscribing after they sample the game.

EA / WARE doesn't know what they're doing wrong, so they bring out "expansion packs" charging 10 quid when they damn right know it should be free (at least for subs)

They brought out the Cartel Market, hoping the F2Pers would spend more cash on it, rather than subbing up.

What would bring back more subs, is fixing known issues, dealing with more important things rather than adding more classes.

Adding more classes would be..... a long expansion. You'd have to remake how the game is balanced in PVP, PVE, and so forth. You'd have to create more gear/weapons, more skill trees...etcetc.

Sorry, even if you think your idea is good, EA / WARE won't hear it out.

As you can *already* see with Cartel markets, expansions that aren't worth it..... the only sound EA / WARE hears, is the sound of Money.

Adding more classes wouldn't "save the game".

EA / WARE need to focus on fixing the many bugs they *already* have in this game, rather than creating more.

They've *already* lost countless subscribers, and many F2Pers aren't subscribing after they sample the game.

EA / WARE doesn't know what they're doing wrong, so they bring out "expansion packs" charging 10 quid when they damn right know it should be free (at least for subs)

They brought out the Cartel Market, hoping the F2Pers would spend more cash on it, rather than subbing up.

What would bring back more subs, is fixing known issues, dealing with more important things rather than adding more classes.

Adding more classes would be..... a long expansion. You'd have to remake how the game is balanced in PVP, PVE, and so forth. You'd have to create more gear/weapons, more skill trees...etcetc.

Sorry, even if you think your idea is good, EA / WARE won't hear it out.

As you can *already* see with Cartel markets, expansions that aren't worth it..... the only sound EA / WARE hears, is the sound of Money.

as stated these are only ideas and aren't perfected......YET! I don't need to be told how the whole Relationship between the two works

Edited by AmazingEthan

• 2 months later...
Sarcasm?
No, why?

Seriously though, most of these ideas make either make no sense or have already been suggested. Yuuzhan vong and Kaminoans? This game takes place during the Old Republic era, here: http://timelineuniverse.net/Holocron.htm. Swtor's Timeline (Master Gnost-Dural's Records) are also listed.

The movies don't take place for another 3000+ years and Yuzhaan Vong appear after Episode VI.

Edited by Blackholeskipper

Just to let you know OP, Mandalore as it was represented in TCW was horrible. If they added Mandalore to SWTOR, they'd be much better off basing it off Mandalore as shown in Karen Traviss' Republic Commando novels.

That said, I always hope they will add Mandalore, so myself and the rest of our Mandalorian guild can hang out somewhere other than the fleet.

Just to let you know OP, Mandalore as it was represented in TCW was horrible. If they added Mandalore to SWTOR, they'd be much better off basing it off Mandalore as shown in Karen Traviss' Republic Commando novels.

That said, I always hope they will add Mandalore, so myself and the rest of our Mandalorian guild can hang out somewhere other than the fleet.

I too would love Mandalore in the game. And as to the Clone Wars demolishing Mandalore... it doesn't affect this era. The planet was devastated by the Republic in 700 BBY, which is over 2000 years after the game. So they would have to base it off of previous illustrations, both in the comics and literature. A harsh but beautiful world of jungles, forests, deserts and oceans.

I'd be pretty happy if they'd release it as an explorable world of a similar size as Dromund Kaas. Keldabe city, the Kelita river and the forests that surround the area. They could even go so far as to introduce another faction of Mandalorians that support the Republic, giving Republic players a reason to go there and quest. Wasn't Enceri pretty close to Keldabe? That could be the Republic stronghold. :D

Edited by Gratulor

Yeah, they did a terrible job with the bombardment... there were still far too many Mandalorians left alive! Take a hint from Serroco and do a proper job of it next time.