<Ascension> (R) - Recruiting Raiders for Progression PVE

BlackMoD

NiM S&V Video:

One more boss to go!

23-7-13:

- Updated Needs/ Wants

- Added note about double guilding (we allow that for alts)

We are looking for a NiM ready and capable healer (Commando or Scoundrel Preferably). Trials in HM will occur to test awesomeness with specific healing challenges :)

Edited by BlackMoD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guild average for 2.0 NiM boss completion is 69% and that is including recruits! :cool:

Title attempt for TFB will happen in a week.

Always looking for top end talent for our raid roster.

We are also looking for anyone who is willing to fill in a backup role for raids. It could be a geared alt for all we care. If applying as a backup please indicate it the app under the questions "Comments/Anything else?"

Edited by BlackMoD

Cruxie, officer in Ascension here.

Bumping to let everyone know what we need.

Currently looking for backup raiders for tank, mDPS, and rDPS. And possibly an opening for a main rDPS.

We are sitting at 4 main tanks, 3 rDPS (with 1 recruit), and 4 mDPS. We run 2-8man groups multiple times a week. Ideally I'd like to have 1 backup for every role.

Backup raiders fill in when main raiders are out. Which happens quite often, so I wouldn't worry to much about not getting to raid. Though it will obviously be less often than others. Exceptional players will likely be put on rotation as mains. Main raiders are guaranteed a spot once a week, backups are not.

Backup raiders are held to the same standards as the rest of the guild. The backup position is purely a way to ease scheduling.

As OP states, interested players please submit applications via our website http://www.ascension-swtor.com/index.php/application

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday starting at 8pm Eastern.

8-30-13

- Updated NiM S&V Progression

- Needs/wants updated

Still a need for backup raiders to join the guild. Still ample opportunities to raid even as a backup. Backup displaying skill and attentiveness will be given full raid spots.

Always looking for exceptional players to join our main raid roster.

Here are all our NiM S&V Videos

Enjoy! :)

Edited by BlackMoD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am interested in applying to your guild, as it seems to be the only real hardcore progression guild on the republic side of the server. My main is a vanguard tank with full 72's and some 75 pieces all optimized and augmented, I also have a decent dps set this almost full 72s still needs some work. My only question is do you as a guild intend to clear NiM 16 man content in addition to 8 man? I understand that the guild focuses on 8's but after 8 man progression is completed would you attempt 16 man progression?

My main is Firêhawk in game (alt 0234 for the ê) if you would like to contact me in game or PM me on the site or just reply in the thread.

Thanks for your time.

Whats your raid times?

Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8-12 EST

We are currently having 1 mixed group go Monday atm to ease scheduling. When the next NiM content drops we expect to have a willing roster continue ops on non-raid days so we can achieve server first and be ranked high in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

9-27-13: Update

-Updated needs/wants

We still need a solid Rdps to join our main roster. We are also looking for a talented sage healer.

With the new HM's around the corner, Ascension has accomplished everything we wanted from the latest NiM content. The majority of our guild is in half to almost full Kell Dragon gear. The guild has accomplished the 2-Hour title from TFB and on our first S&V title attempt we just ran out of time @ Styrax. I'd like to thank everyone in the guild who has put in the hard work over that past 3 months to make Ascension the best place to raid! :)

Now our focus shifts to the new HM's which will be a nice easier change of pace, but there still alot for us to do in previous NiM content. Over the next few weeks our focus will shift to 16 man NiM for mainly S&V (we will do TFB after) and the Hateful Entity.

Our current recruitment process will slow down for the upcoming HM's as its tough to prove how good a player is in HM's especially when things will be on farm. So our recruitment is extended to the next NiM content and looking for players who are eager and skilled to join our roster in hopes we can get our 4th sever first in a row and still achieve a high rank on the world progression stage.

• 4 weeks later...

10-19-2013

- Updated 2.4 Progression.

- Added new needs/want (Vanguard DPS)

Current HM content is on farm, and we were sever first for 8 man DP, 16 man DF/DP. We will be heading back in NiM S&V and TFB 16 man to complete it and kill Hateful Entity.

Edited by BlackMoD

• 2 months later...

12-21-13

First off, Ascension wishes everyone a safe and happy holidays! :jawa_smile:

Updating on Ascension Current needs/want and also our front page accomplishments.

We are currently looking for a tank of any class to join our raid roster for future NiM content. This person will be immediately placed in the member cycle for current HM content. The tank should be ready for current HM content and have some sort of prior progression raiding experience.

I (not the guild) am also looking for Vanguard DPS to join the guild. We don't have a main Vanguard DPS raider and since there the best class in the game i would like one. Don't worry i got your back if you apply.

If interested please submit and app on our website (link in forum signature). If you have any question feel free to send me a message in game on Rialus, Shifthappens or Berbles or through the forums.

Edited by BlackMoD

• 3 weeks later...

1-6-2014

Updating current needs/wants. We have recently decided to further bolster our main raid roster.

Current Needs:

We are looking for a 1 Mdps and 1 Rdps (Sage or Commando) and a Sage healer to join our raid roster. Must be ready for DP/DF HM and DPS must submit a dummy parse or a HM/NiM boss fight parse. Previous NiM experience is a bonus but not required. Please submit a detailed app.

Current Wants:

Skilled players for future NiM progression. We are always looking for skilled players to join our raid roster in all roles/classes that are not on our current needs, however our recruitment atm are stricter for these applicants cause DF/DP is on farm. Posted below is some of the stuff were are looking for:

- Must submit a parse

- Have NiM TFB/S&V raiding experience (must be more than 2/5 & 2/7 in ops content)

- Are at least 4/5 in HM DP/DF.

- Detailed app

Internal recommendation is a big bonus also for both needs/wants.

For us, A detailed application and one that looks like effort was put in goes a long way. In a lot of cases it triumphs all the stuff were looking for above and we'd be willing to tryout an applicant who puts the effort in.

If you have any questions please message Rialus or Shifthappens in game or through the forums.

Edited by BlackMoD

• 2 weeks later...

1-15-2014

- Updated front page post (Hateful kill and NiM S&V 16 clear)

- Recruitment needs/wants

We are looking for a 1 Mdps and 1 Rdps (Commando pref. or Sage) to join our raid roster for future NiM content. Must be ready for DP/DF HM and must submit a dummy parse or a HM/NiM boss fight parse. Previous NiM experience is a bonus but not required. Also multiple geared toon flexibility for raiding is BIG bonus. Please submit a detailed app on our website application tab.

I will also be away from the game for about a month starting Saturday. If you have any questions regarding recruitment please contact Janssen or M-knightrider

• 3 weeks later...

With NM coming at the beginning of April, we are on the lookout for skilled players of all classes.

That being said, right now we have a specific need in our rotation for a Healer and a Tank.

For a Tank we are looking primarily for a Vanguard or very solid Shadow.

For a Healer we would prefer a Scoundrel, but we will consider all applications.

If you are interested, click the link below and put in an app. NM experience is a plus.

• 2 weeks later...

2-20-2014

Nightmare DF is fast approaching. As we get closer we are going to be looking less for people to break into the current content, and more for those with prior NM content experience who are willing to be backups. If you know your toon and you know the fights, and want to be in a guild that will be in there working that new content on April 8th, consider filling out an app.

Application button in my sig below. Or if you have questions, message Crux, Janssen, M-Knightrider or Rialus in-game.

Edited by izmirtheastarach

• 4 weeks later...

03-18-14

This is just an update on our current recruitment as we have recently received an influx of applications.

Currently we are not actively looking for anyone to fill a main roster spot for the upcoming NiM content (unless your 7/7 and 5//5 in previous NiM content and in full bis 78 gear). Our backup position is in need of a tank (shadow pref). We are currently gearing out our alts for NiM progression and will not gear out a new recruit during guild runs (reason why were not looking).

For any future apps and anyone who has currently applied your app will be stored for future positions once we decide to open our roster spots back up most likely after NiM DF is cleared.

Edited by BlackMoD

• 5 weeks later...

4-18-2014

Both groups are currently 4/5 and working on Brontes...which is kicking our *** :)

Were opening recruitment back up and here are our current needs/wants. We would like all applicants to have some form of NiM experience and at least be 5/5 in DF/DP HM.

- An experienced sentinel able to play combat, watchman and dot smash.

- An experienced shadow tank

- An experienced scoundrel healer

Alts are a bonus so please let us know their gear lvl and your experience on them.

• 4 weeks later...

05-14-14

Decided to do 16 man NiM DF last week and went 4/5. We have the first 4 boss on farm and just Brontes left in which we hope to get consistent roster pulls in the upcoming raid days/weeks.

We are extending our requirement and are looking for skilled DPS and Heals for our raid roster. We are also looking for a competent shadow tank. Fill out an app on the website or send a message to Crux or Rialus so we can speak with you.

We are mixing and matching 16 man and 8 man runs depending on what the roster wants so its a pretty good time to join.

Edited by BlackMoD