1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

OrderOfVirtue

If you notice the stealth video, the he was never actually damaged when he came out of stealth (either because he threw on force shroud or nobody happened to hit him) and stealthed back regularly because he never entered combat. Then the second time was a regular combat cloak.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you notice the stealth video, the he was never actually damaged when he came out of stealth (either because he threw on force shroud or nobody happened to hit him) and stealthed back regularly because he never entered combat. Then the second time was a regular combat cloak.

Well I have watched the video a couple of times and you can see that did damage to the assassin who wasn't capping, hit resilience +combat stealth, then came back out and the sin who was watching hit him with shock and what appeared to be a 2nd stealth in combat. It happend fast but that's what it looks like.

:o

No, This is incorrect.

Watch the video. He deals and takes damage putting him in combat before the 1st stealth. You can clearly see that he is at 90% health when he combat stealth's (animation is visible, and target is dropped).

The second time is something else, no animation, target never drops, but can't be attacked. At an incredibly convenient time.....

Edited by Rystet

Keep an eye out for convenient lag in future warzones. If it happens regularly in such situations as in the video the chances are quite high that they might be using a lag glitcher.

Look I should have started this thread with that this guild is highly rated, and alot of people have respect for them, we are just trying to show how good our rated team is and how we actually play and dont cheat and lose rating because of other teams doing it. They were all good games and the huttball I understand as well. The double stealth they pulled that out 3 times only got to catch one on our stream. Hopefully we see them again without any "unnatural things happening". I will say this there good enough to be competitive in all aspects, so why again glitch to win? If it was once I would understand... but it wasnt.

Look I should have started this thread with that this guild is highly rated, and alot of people have respect for them, we are just trying to show how good our rated team is and how we actually play and dont cheat and lose rating because of other teams doing it. They were all good games and the huttball I understand as well. The double stealth they pulled that out 3 times only got to catch one on our stream. Hopefully we see them again without any "unnatural things happening". I will say this there good enough to be competitive in all aspects, so why again glitch to win? If it was once I would understand... but it wasnt.

If you cheat to win that is no excuse and it taints your whole record and your guilds,did they cheat lvling up in Wz's? most cheaters dont one day decide to start doing it,they have been doing it for sometime and they ruin the game for many people,think of how many others were denied a rightful win due to these guys (If they did cheat) it distorts the server.

I just did a CW where the Merc I was fighting disappeared "into the ground" not sure how else to explain it, couldn't target him or anything. I ran to the other side to break LoS and he popped back up. Strange.

I made a thread last weekend about this same thing happening. It was a commando, I watched him do it multiple times, it broke combat each time he did it.

That thread was deleted.

Edited by CharterMonkKent

Obviously him jumping to a teammate is fine. Watch the beam of light of the ball carrier how he drops into the pit at the back part, lurches back and forth then suddenly is halfway through the pit into range of friendly jump. That is what we were pointing out as being suspicious.

Another thing to look for in the double combat stealth video is you see him use it the first time because the animation. He pops back Wombat and myself are on him again and he just disappears no animation. If you look in the video Wombat still has him targeted when he disappears the second time but all his abilities are greyed out. He then reappears with no animation in the exact spot no animation.

the part where the light bounces back and forth is not something he did, its something in the games programming that has been complained about since release. the jug/guard in this huttball was pulled and jumped to a teammate. nothing illegal about it. i do it all the time. people whine about me not passing when im doing it too. why would i pass the ball to someone who has 2 ways to the move the ball when i have 4.

I made a thread last weekend about this same thing happening. It was a commando, I watched him do it multiple times, it broke combat each time he did it.

That thread was deleted.

thread was closed because that is a real hack. make sure you report anytime you see someone doing that.

The leap part, I dont see

The double stealth is very suspicious.

And if I can add something about Resilience:

I was in a Novare Coast(regular wz and I pugged and I guess Resilience pugged too)

There was a team fight at East(my team's natural) I was on the healer of the other team so someone pulled me. My first reaction was: Resilience is not specced in infiltration???(I was 90% sure he was the puller but I assumed after that a shadow pulled me and stealthed 2 sec after) I swear I saw him doing Clairvoyant strike(or whatever is the name of the republic version of voltaic slash) at the begenning of the WZ and the animation or this skill is very very VERY easy to notice. Plus I could swear I saw the technique he was using(the infiltration technique (colored purple)).

At the end of the warzone there was 3 counsular on the board. 2 sages and Resilience and if the puller was a Vanguard, I would have seen the grapple AND the character. When I saw that I was like FREAKING HACKER!!! then I calmed down and said: well I was so tunnelvisioning the healer, I could have missed something, Resilience could have respecced during the WZ(legacy perk allow that) or something and then I decided that I was mistaken and Resilience was not a hacker. But this post turn on the suspicious side of myself.

It should be a requirement for each person to play every class to at least 25. I would bet some big credits that half the hacking accusations going on, and this thread, would never exist in the first place. Knowledge = Power. Power = people that don't make misinformed posts on the forums or make themselves look stupid in general chat.

(Yes i know, glitchy game, and maybe .001% of subs actually hack)

Edited by snine

If you notice in the huttball after he leaps up to the goal line and gets knocked down you can see a guy with a double bladed saber (at around 20-26 seconds) up there who is red so he leaped to a stealther as for the civil war could be a lagg issue when they go invisible for a few seconds ive seen it happen many times but only after a knock back mostly so not sure Edited by Didy_Kush

Only watched the Alderaan video. Obvious foul play.

For the "glitches" to be that perfectly timed with inturrupting the cap and avoiding being attacked is straight nonsense.

Wake up and smell the virginity of people that need to hack in this game.

Normally when someone goes into stealth, if that player is targeted then the target is lost, however (I don't know for sure if this happens all the time, but to me it seems as though normally) a player who disappears into the ground is still targeted.

After he vanished the second time, you can see that the player who is recording it still has the Shadow targeted, therefor, the Shadow did not go into stealth at that time.

It's possible that it's just a great coincidence that the bug happened at the perfect time for the Shadow.

Edited by Rassuro

The double stealth you are still in combat after the second stealth so it's just the fall through the floor glitch, it happens deal with it. The hutt ball one I know me and a couple of shadows in my guild run that play all the time, the moment they see me pick up the ball they run stealthed to the endzone and I then hop up to them, it's a near impossible to defend against play which is why people use it so again no hacks. All you experienced was lagginess.

The double stealth you are still in combat after the second stealth so it's just the fall through the floor glitch, it happens deal with it. The hutt ball one I know me and a couple of shadows in my guild run that play all the time, the moment they see me pick up the ball they run stealthed to the endzone and I then hop up to them, it's a near impossible to defend against play which is why people use it so again no hacks. All you experienced was lagginess.

Good ole convenient laginess. Chalk another excuse up to lag. I could see if this happened one time, but every single time you play these fools, there is convenient "lag" or "glitches" favoring their side.

Edited by Xeuss

The shadow was clearly in combat both times - check the mini map for the red dot before he used both combat stealths.

Edited by Jaiyne

The leap part, I dont see

The double stealth is very suspicious.

And if I can add something about Resilience:

I was in a Novare Coast(regular wz and I pugged and I guess Resilience pugged too)

There was a team fight at East(my team's natural) I was on the healer of the other team so someone pulled me. My first reaction was: Resilience is not specced in infiltration???(I was 90% sure he was the puller but I assumed after that a shadow pulled me and stealthed 2 sec after) I swear I saw him doing Clairvoyant strike(or whatever is the name of the republic version of voltaic slash) at the begenning of the WZ and the animation or this skill is very very VERY easy to notice. Plus I could swear I saw the technique he was using(the infiltration technique (colored purple)).

At the end of the warzone there was 3 counsular on the board. 2 sages and Resilience and if the puller was a Vanguard, I would have seen the grapple AND the character. When I saw that I was like FREAKING HACKER!!! then I calmed down and said: well I was so tunnelvisioning the healer, I could have missed something, Resilience could have respecced during the WZ(legacy perk allow that) or something and then I decided that I was mistaken and Resilience was not a hacker. But this post turn on the suspicious side of myself.

People can respec depending on the situation in wzs. In the beginning it would make sense for a shadow to spec infiltration for quick kills and then respec to kc once nodes were taken. There aren't hacks that give you more talents than the 41 everyone gets.

There is one guild that every huttball I have seen their premade in my team all lags hard for the first 30 seconds or so of the match. It has happened at least 10 times now and I have had this happen only once or twice in huttball otherwise. It is very fishy. Besides that I don't notice too many possible cheats and they are usually from horrible players where the cheat doesn't really matter anyway lol. Edited by DarthRaika