Sorc/Sages What will you do?

Amoupoti

I for one am kind of upset they haven't listened to really any of our feedback. I've been hoping to wake up to them understanding that the changes they're making to our class will kill it for many of us but alas it seem's that wont come true. I don't really have any need nor want to play at this point but I may re roll a scoundrel.

What are you going to do?

Deal with it, roll with the changes, and keep playing like any other good player would.

You can QQ all you want, or you can realize that nerfs and buffs are part of playing an MMO.

I even played a Ret Paladin in Vanilla wow. We went from being the worst abomination the game had to offer, to being pretty inconsistent DPS, to being decent dps, to being completely broken in PvP and PvE and then right back to being terrible.

I haven't played WoW in about a year now, but I've heard they are back on the table as being "ok" dps.

Edited by NickM

Like Sorcs/Sages really needed another thread to whine in. You could always just peg this onto the dozens permeating the forums atm.

personally? I just started one. I'm looking forward to the reduced population now...and I wont feel like a FOTM just by playing one. although i may hold off on that maurader for now

You know what was interesting? I was on my new server last week...and in spite of the looming patch, guess what was the most common class in Dromund Kaas during prime time (about 35% of the actual population)?

Sorcs. Not assassins (they were about 10%), specifically sorcs. So either the general populace is unaware of all the doom and gloom, or they simply don't care, and the bulk of those worried are a smaller minority? no clue. interesting factoid tho.

I'll ive you guys 3 guesses as to what the second most popular was. wont be too hard to figure out. total low level players at that time were about 36 btw, with 3 high levels running class quests (or just hanging out)

Edited by Elyx

Deal with it, roll with the changes, and keep playing like any other good player would.

You can QQ all you want, or you can realize that nerfs and buffs are part of playing an MMO.

I even played a Ret Paladin in Vanilla wow. We went from being the worst abomination the game had to offer, to being pretty inconsistent DPS, to being decent dps, to being completely broken in PvP and PvE and then right back to being terrible.

I haven't played WoW in about a year now, but I've heard they are back on the table as being "ok" dps.

hehe...I remember vanilla ret pally..

Auto attack...Auto attack....Auto attack...."oooh ooh ooh! my judgement is coming up in a few seconds!"....JUDGE....Auto attack...

I picked up eingineering on my vanilla ret pally just so I could have something else to throw at the mobs inbetween judgements.

If you ever played on a PvP server you'll know what a "naked bubble run" was too :D

Edited by Elyx

Auto attack...Auto attack....Auto attack...."oooh ooh ooh! my judgement is coming up in a few seconds!"....JUDGE....Auto attack...

I picked up eingineering on my vanilla ret pally just so I could have something else to throw at the mobs inbetween judgements.

If you ever played on a PvP server you'll know what a "naked bubble run" was too :D

Oh I remember the bubble-run and bubble-hearth days. Hilarious times.

Ahhhh I remember those days too lol

I for one am kind of upset they haven't listened to really any of our feedback. I've been hoping to wake up to them understanding that the changes they're making to our class will kill it for many of us but alas it seem's that wont come true. I don't really have any need nor want to play at this point but I may re roll a scoundrel.

What are you going to do?

I can understand that there are those who rolled sages after seeing the total ability of the Godlike Class, the inability to run out of force, and all the dps we can churn indefinately.

i just wish that they had put a timer on resplendance instead of just taking away most of the reason to use it.... and then they nerf medpacks... so now i cant even use NS a few times then medpack back to health....

I will still be trying to find a way around the force limitation, sofar it seems hard to run out of force with a semi dps, semi healing build.

Since I never used the chain lightning / wrath build, the madness changes in 1.2 for sorcerors are mostly a buff for my character.

I still think that lightning needs some major improvements though, I like the playstyle but it's completely gimped compared to madness right now for damage as well as burst.