PvP Guild List for Server Tranfer

Tharianus

I think most undecided guilds dont want to change to a server which has got the same population as the previous server.

so we need to start a LIST with potential changing guilds to make a calculation.

With this calculation we will see how much guilds may change the server and then the guilds can decide if its worth to change or not by themselves.

But first of all you should talk to your guildm8s and ask them if they want to change. If so then post in this thread and i will try to make a collection of all european guilds.

Please lets work together, we have to do something ourselves when Cross Server Queue is canceled

Traduction/translation: foutez votre nom de guilde, ainsi que votre serveur d'origine /destination si vous pensez migrer en guilde - by joker_ftrs

German Threads

- List

- Discussion

English Threads

- List

- Discussion

So heres the List with guilds which want to change the Server to an european Server:

bleu = :sy_republic:

rouge = :sy_empire:

(xxx) = serveur

??? = la situation observée, ne sais pas encore

serveur possible: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

guildes allemand

- Alles Hutten ausser Mutti (JKS)

- Wolfpack (T3-M4)

- Another Cold Day (JKS)

- Galactics (JKS)

- Outer Space Myrmidonen (T3-M4)

- Shockwave ??? (JKS)

- Tuk'ata (JKS)

- Infernal ??? (T3-M4)

- Friendly-Hutt (T3-M4)

- Einherjer ??? (JKS)

guildes françaises

- Midnight (BM)

- Utini (DN)

- Deadly sins ??? (MoTF)

- Deadcell ??? (MoTF)

- Némésïs (MoTF)

Anglais guildes

- Nostrum Dolus (TRE)

- Reality Check (TRE)

- Aimazing

- Centurion (TRE)

- Deal with it

- GET TO DAH CHOPPA

-

Guildes d'autres pays européens

-

-

-

Edited by Tharianus

Hi !

That's a pretty nice idea. It would be great and challenging to meet european team on one server.

We are actually discussing about this but our main concern is to be sure that we'll find there other frenchies. We are not all very fluent english speakers^^ .

So Midnight (empire) may come from Batle Meditation, concerning the server, we will follow the choice made with all of you.

Hi !

That's a pretty nice idea. It would be great and challenging to meet european team on one server.

We are actually discussing about this but our main concern is to be sure that we'll find there other frenchies. We are not all very fluent english speakers^^ .

So Midnight (empire) may come from Batle Meditation, concerning the server, we will follow the choice made with all of you.

hey first of all thanks for responding :) great to hear something from french guilds

its no problem with the language ;) some of us arent good in english, too ;) but it will work out ;) For example if 5 french guilds will transfer you have your small french community on an international server in this small community its no problem because you can talk french to each other. germans talk german to each other and so on. So we plan to make seperate french and german chatrooms ;)

there is always be a way to communicate with each other :)

Hi !

Your posting looks like enough english to take action on an "european" rated-server ;)

We dont want to write and exchange novels, we want fight each other. :>

Maybe you could provide propaganda here to participate! :p

Hey !

Great initiative Tharianus !

Utini ( Imperial ) from Darth Nihilus will be coming to ToFN ( or other europen serv ) too ! We hope to see a lot of pvp teams in ranked warzones !

Hey !

Great initiative Tharianus !

Utini ( Imperial ) from Darth Nihilus will be coming to ToFN ( or other europen serv ) too ! We hope to see a lot of pvp teams in ranked warzones !

thanks for responding i will add your guild to the list ;)

not sure yet but most of my guild want to switch to TOFN. My guild : deadcell faction: republic (serv: MOTF):)

Level of this guid; The best of MOTF republic, with "la bataille des planetes", the best point keeper!

Edited by Jereolindel

Greetings PvP Community,

since the Servertransfers are postponed and it seems some of the guilds mentioned in the OP are suddenly against transfering to TOFN or at all, we invite all interested Guilds from the english, french and german PvP-Guilds to have an open discussion about the matter with 1-2 representatives of each guild.

I think we'd all agree, its best for the community as a whole, if most PvP-Guilds join one server and dont split up, each joining a server of their native language or even worse doing nothing.

Things we'd like to discuss:

1. Which server is the best choice? (since some voices where heard arguing that for example JKS, Darth Nihilus or T3-M4 would be better choices because of those servers population and active rated players)

2. Which PvP-Guilds are actually transfering (still)?

The discussion will start start next Sunday 23. June 19:00 GMT+2 so it would be nice if everyone would join a few minutes early.

Start: Sun. 23.June 19:00 GMT+2

Participants: 1-2 Representatives of each guild

TS3 Server: 92.51.180.161:31037 PW: vigilance

TS3 Tag: playername - guildname abreviation

if possible, please send me a short PM if you want to participate beforehand, so that we can get a generall idea of the number of people.

Thank you and happy hunting.

Hi,

I'll be there tomorrow as a representative of the Mantle of the force community.

(involved : Deadcell, Deadly sins & Némesis, and a few isolated players who would only pick up on non rateds)

Temawye - MotF

(posted as MP as well, ofc)

Hi,

I'll be there tomorrow as a representative of the Mantle of the force community.

(involved : Deadcell, Deadly sins & Némesis, and a few isolated players who would only pick up on non rateds)

Temawye - MotF

(posted as MP as well, ofc)

hum I'll try to be there too (deadly sins)