Hottest Male Companion

Chiramu

Because it's just sexist how people get to make a female one without a male one >.>.

Anyway, I think Malavai Quinn is actually the best hottie in game :). We need a slave outfit for him.

I can't think of others off the top of my head right now, what do you guys think?

Lt. Pierce. Striking looks, awesome attitude, and that voice...I'm pretty sure I would be turned on listening to Pierce read paragraph seventeen, subsection three under heading 12B of the Boringville commonlaw statutes.

I wonder how long it will take the Vector fangirl swarm to descend?

Edited by bright_ephemera

Because it's just sexist how people get to make a female one without a male one >.>.

Anyway, I think Malavai Quinn is actually the best hottie in game :). We need a slave outfit for him.

I can't think of others off the top of my head right now, what do you guys think?

Skadge

I can't say I've found any male companions i've seen or leveled with as "hot". Some are kind of cute and sweet, interesting, funny, but not "hot". But I guess I feel the same way about the female companions. There are some male and female npcs that are kind of hot.

I know this guy isn't a companion but Darth Baras is definately the sexiest character in the entire game...

As for companions though definately M1-4X... Just listen to that voice!!! Either him or Skadge that is. :D

Mr. Khem Val. <3

Ooh I almost forgot Khem!

Edited by Oragummi

Zenith. But you can't romance him :(

Quinn. Smart and hard to get. Makes you wait for him,and then keeps you wondering if all the romance was a ruse. Definitely, gives you a roller coaster of emotions.

Iresso (customization 7 works for me). That part when he locks you on the ship for some 4 hours 34 minutes for recreation... And people complain that he is boring. Wake up!!

Iresso (customization 7 works for me). That part when he locks you on the ship for some 4 hours 34 minutes for recreation... And people complain that he is boring. Wake up!!

Wow, I never played that far into Consular because of the acting. I am interested in seeing that guy, but the acting for the Consular is painful :<.

Does HK-51 count?

What about Qyzen Fess?

I demand a "Hottest droid/alien companion" thread :tran_evil:

Those guys are either male or female personalities, so they would be able to fit in with the female and male threads already established.

They have been programmed to have either a male orientated view programmed into them or a female one, I think Scorpio for this one (although I'm not familiar with IA companions).

Qyzen is quite obviously a male.

Those guys are either male or female personalities, so they would be able to fit in with the female and male threads already established.

They have been programmed to have either a male orientated view programmed into them or a female one, I think Scorpio for this one (although I'm not familiar with IA companions).

SCORPIO is the only non-biological female companion, and some people do go in for dat voice. Every possibly-ambiguous companion (Blizz, Broonmark, Qyzen, etc.) in the game is explicitly stated in the Codex to be male.

Yeah, i wasn't quite sure if more... beast-like (aka, non-basic speaking and big) alien companions counted.

I agree, Malavai is the cutest, wish all my female characters could have him :D

And I really like his voice too, that posh english accent and intense voice acting, really hope too hear more of him in the future.

Edited by kalistea

My Hot List:

Lt. Pierce - Between the voice, the attitude, the LOYALTY he has shown my Nasirah...she fell quite hard and abandoned a romantic relationship with Quinn. I am STILL infurated that he is not a full romance. Thank goodness for using my imagination and writing a fanfic. :-D

Andronikos - Again, the voice, attitude and loyalty says it all.

Vector Hyllis

Torian Cadera

Lord Scourge - Again, I'm still infurated he is not a romance option right now. Maybe someday?

Sanju Pyne

My Wouldn't touch him if my life depended on it:

QUINN : While his voice is rather delish I HAAAAATE this character with the fire of a thousand Tatooine suns. Just...egh!

Doc : Looks way too much like my ex.

Theran