Supporting Deagen

Seeded_Rancor

Helping a pretty cool guy out with supporting his stream on twitch.tv. Feel free to stop by an support the guy, really helpful an fun group of people to chat with an he actually pays attention to his viewers.

http://www.twitch.tv/deagen

Current streaming schedule: EVERYDAY from 1-2 pm'ish Central Time - 3-4 am, with only a few food breaks along the way!

Come and support the stream / guild by rolling a character on our Server!!!

People from the twitch channel are automatic Lieutenants!!!!

Great stream. Always responds to the stream. Only streamer I know of that actively adjusts his playlist based on chat requests.

...I really need to stop working on my excel sheet at work so much. I have completely lost any ability I once had in writing complete sentences.

Deagen is one of the best streamers on twitch right now. Even though hes not 80 valor or anything he streams some of the best pvp but thats not all. Great pve, great commentary, and very helpful. He responds to all chat questions, and also plays some great music! A great stream for learning, or just chilling!

Definitely go check this guy out and give him a follow, he's streaming right now, great player and great guy, lots of fun and if you're on The Fatman go ahead and play with him because he's cool like that.