Is there a difference between the appearance of advanced classes' armor?

MarvelvsLucasart

I'm tryin to decide what character I'll be next, but I'm having trouble. I'm thinking about inquistitor or consular. I would like to try a shadow/assassin but I like the armr I've seen from sorcerer/sage. I've heard that advanced class makes no difference on armor: that any bounty hunter can have any armor available to a bounty hunter and they will look the exact same and ect (as long it's not maurader/juggernaut where there is light/medium/heavy difference between the advanced classes). Is this the case or do assassin's have different looking late game armor?

model for the armors are the same at end game,

No it isn't.

Sorcerer and Assassin get completely different hats in Tionese, Columi and Rakata sets.

Sorcerers get a stupid looking pointy wizard hat. Assassins get an ugly hat with 2 horns on the sides.

Of course those gear tiers will soon be removed, and any future gear sets will have same look for both advanced classes of same base class.

I'm tryin to decide what character I'll be next, but I'm having trouble. I'm thinking about inquistitor or consular.

Inquisitor, Sorc.

Force Lightning looks awesome. Even more so once you compare it to Sage's Pebbles of Doom.